+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WWE Tough Enough

Re: WWE Tough Enough

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    so I listened to a podcast today with Jonny Fairplay. One of the guys on the show looked awfully familiar to me and now i know why- Jonny mentioned Jeremiah? is Big Rig from Daisy of Love!!
    So that's it! Thank you .
    Didn't Big Rig have a bunch of facial piercings and hardware? Jeremiah looks so different without all that stuff, and with a more normal-looking hairdo .

I was thinking when Stone Cold came out and called his bottom 3 he popped off at someone and said are you eyeballing me..the boy said no sir

but....being the smart aleck I am I wonder what would happen if someone would just once smart off to him..and say heck yea I was so...whatcha gonna do

bet anything that will win points with Stone Cold
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Did anyone else notice that Zack Roloff was one of the basketball players? Good for him! I think being on that team is probably a great way for him to mature some.

I am not impressed with Ivelisse or Christina. Seriously, Ive can't lift a 70lb body bag. She just is not in condition for this event, I feel she gives up, there is no fire. I also wonder if Christina was more stripper than Cheerleader. I don't see the dancer in her. I see a beautiful girl who has a nasty edge to her tongue. I think she relies too much on her looks to get what she wants. I think any WWE Diva would wipe the floor with her.

Luke needed a wake up call. he thinks he is the best but the trainers don't think so. Isn't it more important what the trainers think.

Ryan, I think is thick. He doesn't get it. I think he is another one who relies too much on his looks getting him what he wants and not his work ethic.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I was thinking when Stone Cold came out and called his bottom 3 he popped off at someone and said are you eyeballing me..the boy said no sir

but....being the smart aleck I am I wonder what would happen if someone would just once smart off to him..and say heck yea I was so...whatcha gonna do

bet anything that will win points with Stone Cold
    Bet that person would have better shot a the final prize. That attitutude is what these trainers are looking for. Don't these dweebs get that?

I know we had a double elimination tonight but I was busy and didn't flip over in time to see what 2 got cut..anyone know???

Ivelisse and Eric were eliminated.

Ivelisse, yes she is injured but I feel she really milks it. Most times I don't think she is in good condition then she surprised me in the top rope skill challenge and how well she did in the squats. I think she sabotaged herself.

Eric, why they even kept him this long I don't know. I honestly don't think he has the fire and he is in horrible shape and even being on the ranch and getting all that extra conditioning I don't see any improvement in him. He seriously needs to get his butt whipped to motivate himself.

In one sense these two were an easy elimination but now there are only 6 contestants left, Luke, Jeremiah, Martin, Andy, AJ and Christiana, will next week's elimination be easy or hard. I must say I do like that being in last week's bottom third started a fire in Christiana cause I do feel like she was coasting just like she accused AJ of doing. Guess she knows one because she does the same thing.

I remember Jeremiah from the Ultimate Fighter, didn't know he was also on Daisy of Love. Knew he looked familiar though.

Ouch, Martin broke his ankle and is out.

Ouch, Christina hurt her ankle and is on the way to the emergency room and possibly out of the show.

Luke, I am liking less and less, for his arrogance a bit, for his biting remarks about Martin and Christina, not so much as he is explaining why he is commenting that way, but for his total disrespect of Andy trying to keep his promise to his wife not to drink while on Tough Enough. Maybe Andy is a binge drinker and it is good for him not to drink without his wife. Whatever, it was Andy's choice to not drink and keep his promise to his wife as it is Luke's choice to be a total a$$. Don't mock it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Ouch, Martin broke his ankle and is out.

Ouch, Christina hurt her ankle and is on the way to the emergency room and possibly out of the show.

Luke, I am liking less and less, for his arrogance a bit, for his biting remarks about Martin and Christina, not so much as he is explaining why he is commenting that way, but for his total disrespect of Andy trying to keep his promise to his wife not to drink while on Tough Enough. Maybe Andy is a binge drinker and it is good for him not to drink without his wife. Whatever, it was Andy's choice to not drink and keep his promise to his wife as it is Luke's choice to be a total a$$. Don't mock it.
    I missed tonights show decided to watch DWTS instead..which now I wish I hadn't..lol...I am sorry about the injuries..and Luke needs the chip knocked off his shoulder and maybe stone cold should stun him and knock it off

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast