+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WWE Tough Enough

FORT Fan

Re: WWE Tough Enough

Exactly. because if they eliminate like they did tonight, they run a very real risk of having a bunch of people who don't know what they are doing and could hurt themselves or others.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Still haven't found out which stationthe show is being aired on in Canada. Anyone know??
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Eliminating Matt made no sense, Ryan should have been sent home instead. Unless the producers think that keeping Ryan around for another week or two will make for better TV . The others seem to think Ryan has no business being there in the first place, their reaction when he comes back to the house should be quite intereresting .

Glad to see that Michelle stepped up her game this week!

Michelle missed her daughter, and said she needed to go home to be with her. Stone Cold was actually sympathetic, and understood her decision to leave.

Ryan survived elimination to fight another week.

Michelle and Mikael went home this week. I am always amazed how folks come to these events unprepared in this case crappy cardio, especially Michelle who has wanted this since she was 14. So for 10 yrs she did not cardio, no strength, and minimal wrestling skills. Still her wanting to go home was her idea and she and Stone Cold both handled it with class.

Why are Ryan and Eric still here. I see no fire in Eric's eyes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Michelle and Mikael went home this week. I am always amazed how folks come to these events unprepared in this case crappy cardio, especially Michelle who has wanted this since she was 14. So for 10 yrs she did not cardio, no strength, and minimal wrestling skills. Still her wanting to go home was her idea and she and Stone Cold both handled it with class.

Why are Ryan and Eric still here. I see no fire in Eric's eyes.
    that girl would have never made it so she took the easy way out which was a way that pulled at stone colds heart strings SHOCK..I was actually surprised the man had a heart...lol but I have read a bunch of his interviews and he has said numerous times as much as he loved what he did if he could do it again he would have done it differently...with his children..that he regrets that he missed so much and that he didn't even know his children and he could never get that time back which is pretty much what he said to that girl last night but she played him the right way for him to feel sorry for her
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Michelle whined, moaned, and cried her way through Top Model....I knew it was just a matter of time before she left this show. Especially after marrying Fairplay and learning from him! I really think she doesn't care a lick about being in wrestling, she just wanted to be on tv again.

With the way they are eliminating some of the more skilled wrestlers I am thinking the only guys left will be Ryan and Eric. Ugh!

so I listened to a podcast today with Jonny Fairplay. One of the guys on the show looked awfully familiar to me and now i know why- Jonny mentioned Jeremiah? is Big Rig from Daisy of Love!!
    also (Im spoilering this as part of it hasnt happened yet)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jonny was called about a week before Michelle decided to leave to do a "loved ones challenge. He thinks if she had known about it she may have stuck it out a little bit more.

He also said that what happened as far as her phone call with him on the show was not really how it went down, it was edited down a lot. He was trying to reassure her that things were fine.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Not that surprised that Rima went home but I had hoped that she would physically tough it out.

Wow, surprised Luke kinda lost it there.

Loved the agility drills in the ring.

Not impressed too much with the remaining ladies.

Why is Eric still here?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast