+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WWE Tough Enough

Re: WWE Tough Enough

Wasn't Michelle the one who got the platinum blond hair make-over on ANTM? As I recall it burned her scalp, plus she looked horrid after her make-over. Then a few episodes later she got some kind of skin disorder, and all the model-wannabes were crying & going nuts afraid they would catch whatever it was she had. Turned out to be nothing contagious -- it was caused by stress, so all the drama was for nothing.

She makes for some fun TV watching .

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    Wasn't Michelle the one who got the platinum blond hair make-over on ANTM? As I recall it burned her scalp, plus she looked horrid after her make-over. Then a few episodes later she got some kind of skin disorder, and all the model-wannabes were crying & going nuts afraid they would catch whatever it was she had. Turned out to be nothing contagious -- it was caused by stress, so all the drama was for nothing.

She makes for some fun TV watching .
    That was her. lol She just could not catch a break that cycle!

Isn't it amazing how much better she looks now? (imo, anyway) I didn't think she was anything special when she was on ANTM but I thought she looked great on the premiere episode of Tough Enough.

FORT Fan

I think she looks better now simply because she isn't that horrid platinum! She just didn't wear blonde well....and then of course, when her hair started to grow out she had very dark roots. I never understood why the ANTM team didn't keep touching up the roots because it just made her hair look even worse.

It was her personality on that show that really made me dislike her. I guess it could be said that she just had so many issues pop up at that time, but she came across just as annoying to me on the first episode of Tough Enough. i just don't trust a thing that comes out of her mouth and she is always whining and making excuses.

I watched part of tonight's episode while DWTS was on commericals...it was interesting and but busting..lol.

I don't agree with the person Stone cold sent home but it wasn't my choice
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

What the heck happened? Stone Cold sent Matt home over Skidmark aka Ryan.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    What the heck happened? Stone Cold sent Matt home over Skidmark aka Ryan.
    ITA...I think IMO he made the wrong choice tonight

FORT Fan

I was surprised.....I thought for sure that he's be sending home Ryan when he was screaming about the crying thing....thought he was just gonna put the scare in Matt. Guess what Matt said about waiting to show off really made him mad.

well I can understand how these people don't feel it is the right time to go hog wild and show what they can do..its like a double edge sword...when he asked the one guy about being called skid mark he said he didn't say anyting out of respect...but the way stone cold made it sound it wanted them to confront these people..its almost like you are da**ed if you do and da**ed if you don't..if you follow the rules and show respect than go off and act like a fool..because I don't think they would like that either if one of them showed out

I am sure they are intimadated but stone cold makes it sounds like he wants them to jump the shark but I am afraid if one of them would do that then they would get critized for doing it and now following the rules on how the show is played

FORT Fan

I guess he's trying to point out to them that they need to prove they can have that over the top wrestling persona that guys like The Rock and Stone Cold have because that's what markets well. But I would still think it would make sense to keep the ones who can actually do the moves in until those who can't hack the physical stuff are out. I mean, it's not gonna help someone like Luke to keep someone with a better personality but fewer skills for weeks....I'd be afraid the winner would be killed when he actually got the WWE because he might get lazy going against someone like Rima.

I WAS surprised that no one actualyl stepped up and said they saw a wrestler in the mirror...I KNEW that was what Stone Cold was going for and i can't believe none of them realized that that was the answer he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by pretlitdev View Post
    I guess he's trying to point out to them that they need to prove they can have that over the top wrestling persona that guys like The Rock and Stone Cold have because that's what markets well. But I would still think it would make sense to keep the ones who can actually do the moves in until those who can't hack the physical stuff are out. I mean, it's not gonna help someone like Luke to keep someone with a better personality but fewer skills for weeks....I'd be afraid the winner would be killed when he actually got the WWE because he might get lazy going against someone like Rima.

I WAS surprised that no one actualyl stepped up and said they saw a wrestler in the mirror...I KNEW that was what Stone Cold was going for and i can't believe none of them realized that that was the answer he wanted.
    well IMO I think they should work with the skills first and see who can handle the physical part of it before they move on to the character they will be

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast