+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Top Chef Canada

Re: Top Chef Canada

What a heartbreaking Quickfire -- poor Gabriel just misses out on Restaurant Wars.

I love Johnny for picking Elizabeth to be the other restaurant leader -- he rolled the dice and Fable won. I wish Johnny could have taken the win in front of his old boss Susur Lee, but I was happy with Carl winning.

Good riddance Elizabeth! She still doesn't get that she actually deserved to go for almost ruining the whole service. It's never her fault...oh well. C ya!
    Hyper likes this.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Good episode. I absolutely have to go try Johnny's restaurant. Brilliant strategy on his part. I like that Elizabeth knew what was going on, as well. It is twice he wins a quick fire and neither time he's won immunity with it- just advantages. This time it paid off. I really like Carl's personality.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Good riddance Elizabeth! She still doesn't get that she actually deserved to go for almost ruining the whole service. It's never her fault...oh well. C ya!
    I'm just glad she actually went home for all those leader/line screw ups. Her attitude was one thing, but all those mistakes are another. Especially when she thinks she did nothing/little wrong!

It's probably already been promoted up there, but I just read a tweet from Top Chef All-Star champ Richard Blais saying he's appearing on tonight's episode! Can't wait!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

We got a teaser at the end of last episode. Little Jimmy nearly pees his pants.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Just caught up with the last two episodes. I really like the group of chefs that are left. Seeing Trista go was a heartbreaker. But I'm glad to see everyone else seems to be on their game, especially Jonathan and David.

The promo for next week has me worried -- I think someone gets eliminated at the Quickfire, and judging from the edit, I have a bad feeling about who it is:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    David.
    I hope I'm wrong!
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

CCL

I was ok with Trista going. She hasn't overwhelmed. I did feel bad about the Saran wrap part, however.

Right now I think it is Carl's for the taking. He had his little moment of hubris this week, now he will be humbled and have a redemptive arc to the finale.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I would have preferred Xavier to go over Trista, but he really did well with that vegetable terrine to get out of his rich French funk, so that wasn't going to happen.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Trista was my least favourite of the remainings so I was glad to see her go. I am rooting for hometown Johnny to win it now.

I love Johnny! If he won that would be great.

But I guess I'd be okay with any one of the remaining chefs winning, except maybe Xavier.
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

+ Reply to Thread