+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Top Chef Canada

Re: Top Chef Canada

I've been rooting for Jesse but he has done really badly these last couple challenges. What was Connie thinking, making chips and dip? Her chip wasn't even all that original. Had she made it as part of a snack assortment, maybe it would have worked. A truly bizarre decision.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fanatic

So happy for Nicole. She has done really great this season. She made a lot of cash too on challenges.

Was scared there with her quick fire challenge with Traver doing fresh pasta. That was a lot of salt he put in that dish.

Dusty could have won too and I wouldn't have minded.

CCL

I really wanted Dusty to win. He looked so sad at the end. But props to Nicole - great chef and great person.
    Before we begin, what are the parameters of the guessing game? How many guesses do I get? Is there a time limit?

+ Reply to Thread