+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: Top Chef Canada

Re: Top Chef Canada

The Canadian cooking channel re-aired seasons 3 and 4 of this show and are showing season 3 again now. I wouldn't mind rewatching season 1 or 2.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

The All Stars season premiered tonight.

I'm happy to see Jonathan back, as I really thought he was robbed in season 2 and deserved the win over Carl. Also happy to see Trevor, Nicole, and Jesse. I didn't really follow season 1. I found it odd that they only have 1 contestant from season 4. Terry at least would have been a good choice to bring back. Danny Smiles (S3) would also have been great to see, but he's on that new show with Chuck Hughes now so he's obviously doing OK.

I think the right person went home. I'm not even sure why Elizabeth was cast. She wasn't a high finisher or a standout in her season.
    MFWalkoff likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Wow, I had no idea this was happening, I thought the show was cancelled for good a while back.

I'll have to try and catch the episodes somehow.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

CCL

^ Me too. It was nice to have it back. Hope it is a good season. I recognized almost all of the chefs. All of the judges and the host are new except McEwan. Maybe the white lady judge too - or at least she has been on some show before. I didn't like the Asian lady judge (the "foodie") - she seemed stuck up, especially with her comment to one chef that maybe the dish would be ok in his restaurant but not for elevated people like the judges. Whatever, lady, you have a blog. Go away.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread