+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobbed

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Mobbed

I thought all of the actors played their parts well, especially the girl in the gold dress (I think she was a very essential player). The security guys with their hats and chinstraps were hilarious!! Who wears those except for Barney Fife when he's trying to look seriously official?? The groom pulled off his part very well. I love well-done flash-mobs. I don't know if anyone will ever be able to top Handel's Messiah (Hallelujah Chorus), done in the food court, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I felt bad about the dress and the anxiety about the "other woman", but other than that, it was fun. But did you hear the other scenarios they threw out in the beginning? This kid is yours... I'm pregnant... I forget the others, but whoa! No! Unless you've been trying to get pregnant, that would be a really bad idea. And if paternity of a child is in question (a child who could one day see it recorded) it's a really, really bad idea. I hope those aren't actual scenarios they're going with.
    Count your blessings!

Finally watched this and love it!!!
    I'm a huge sucker for all flash mob videos because I love to see so many people/strangers brought together and become united and close to everyone. We all feel so good when making connections with other human beings.

The wedding dress was the only thing that didn't work. Maybe they could have just given her a long white cape/cloak, trimmed in white fur so she could look a little elegant rather kind of frumpy with that unbuttoned back.
    But I loved everything about it. Loved how this big strong guy-guy put aside all his insecurites and stepped into the limelight, danced, put on a monkey suit and proposed to her to show his dedication to her.
    And I was impressed with her to put aside her selfish needs and not destroy his exciting plan and get married right there.
    Yes, tissues were needed.

FORT Fogey

I would love to hear a follow up story on what happened after, for them. Did they choose to have a second wedding? Did she come to love this and feel satisfied? I am sure they planned a party to gather with their friends and family but would love to hear what they did. This show is new and not popular enough yet for their story to hit the magazines.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I guess there was never a second episode that aired?

Kiz

FOX Picks Up Howie Mandel

FOX Broadcasting ordered eight episodes of Howie Mandel's reality TV show "Mobbed" Friday after the show's Thursday premiere struck ratings gold, Deadline reported.

The program, which features a flash mob -- a large group of dancers and singers that show up at places at the spur-of-the-moment -- that surprises unsuspecting participants, attracted nearly 11 million total viewers...
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kiz View Post
    Thank you, Kiz. I had thought that the one shown was the first episode of a new series. Didn't realize it was just the pilot. Glad to hear it will be back.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12