+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PIT BOSS on Animal Planet

Re: PIT BOSS on Animal Planet

I'm not sure what I was seeing, but I saw another episode or two. I don't know if they were new but I think they were. Ronald and whatever that other guy's name is, they were working some show or something for clients. However, the wrath of Shorty was once again invoked (is he ever NOT in a rage?) when the two jobs they had at the same time (?!?!) were mixed up and they showed up dressed as bees where they were supposed to be something else and vice versa. I suppose this could have been funny, (funnier if I had a better memory too) but it just was not funny. Shorty was mad, the guys were afraid. I caught glimpses of Ashley but it seemed like she was working for another agent? Gawd, I'm sorry, I thought I could remember it but I just can't get much out of my old skull right now.

Anyway, I think they are just recycling it over and over and over but it might have been an earlier season, I just couldn't tell.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymax View Post
    I'm not sure what I was seeing, but I saw another episode or two. I don't know if they were new but I think they were. Ronald and whatever that other guy's name is, they were working some show or something for clients. However, the wrath of Shorty was once again invoked (is he ever NOT in a rage?) when the two jobs they had at the same time (?!?!) were mixed up and they showed up dressed as bees where they were supposed to be something else and vice versa. I suppose this could have been funny, (funnier if I had a better memory too) but it just was not funny. Shorty was mad, the guys were afraid. I caught glimpses of Ashley but it seemed like she was working for another agent? Gawd, I'm sorry, I thought I could remember it but I just can't get much out of my old skull right now.

Anyway, I think they are just recycling it over and over and over but it might have been an earlier season, I just couldn't tell.
    YUP, that's an old episode. Sebastian and Ronald dress up as bee's.

Ya, I have not seen anything new for them at all.

Their last Season ended March 2013.
    KAREN

I miss those crazy guys and gal. That show was highly scripted, but there were times that it still made me LOL. There is one episode in particular that they dressed up at some event and I laughed so hard for so long that others got tickled at me! I'm not sure why it struck me as so funny, but some of their antics just really got to me, scripted or not.

hmmm...wonder who Ashley was working for then? it was not a really old episode because it was after she left, but still I guess 2013 for most of you is old episodes...im afraid i didn't keep up with the show so that season would sorta be new for me. maybe ill watch more if they put it on...but i dont think they show the episodes often.

Their last new episode aired March 2013. Ashley had returned to Shortywood.
    Pit Boss (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I couldn't find out if they have another new season in the works or not.

Thanks, Debb.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234