+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: PIT BOSS on Animal Planet

Re: PITBOSS on Animal Planet

In real life if Shorty broke into a home and left it open like that and later all the owners possessions are gone who do you think will be sued? Yeah, Shorty.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    In real life if Shorty broke into a home and left it open like that and later all the owners possessions are gone who do you think will be sued? Yeah, Shorty.
    If it was me and he broke into my home in general without a court order to be there... I would be first in line at the police station making sure that charges were pushed. More over, if I had to beg to get my dogs back...seriously. My dog is my property. Some one breaks into my home and steals my property and then essentially holds it hostage... wow. I would be so beyond angry.

If that was joe average doing this breaking and entering and theft wouldn't even be questioned.

It's one thing to live trap feral animals or even go into someone's yard but to break into a home or a car, which I have seen Shorty do, is cause for arrest. I am glad someone up thread mentioned that this show is scripted because that behavior didn't sit too well, especially after having watched the Animal Cops series and they show the officers there have to follow the law or have a police officer with them (depends where) to confiscate animals. Not one of Animal Planets brighter moments.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Though I don't agree with breaking into a home...I am glad he did it...if it were a child left home wouldn't you go in regardless and make ensure the child is ok? Oh wait, because it's just an ANIMAL it's not worth saving forget that is the attitude of most humans....

And personally I would not give the dogs back to anyone that would leave thier animals and not be a responsible owner even if you are thousands of miles away....when I went to england/scotland, I checked in with my pet sitter at least 4 times via email and she had our cell number in the UK in case of any emergency.

People just simply amaze me these days.

The break-in was scripted. Do you recall how when the owner called him and then she kept saying that she was being delayed out of the country? That was so they would have the storyline of the dogs having to stay inside their office for a few days and all the drama that that brought. Shorty is an ex-convict. There is no way he would risk going back to prison by breaking into a house at night. That is serious prison time.

Did you see all the actresses they brought in to interview with Shorty for the new position? They were obviously scripted roles.

Amanda was her name and yes, she was a horrible, horrible actress...

I did like the pet seance this weekend, it was pretty cute....the puppy she ended up getting was adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    Though I don't agree with breaking into a home...I am glad he did it...if it were a child left home wouldn't you go in regardless and make ensure the child is ok? Oh wait, because it's just an ANIMAL it's not worth saving forget that is the attitude of most humans…
    Every large city (and this is filmed in LA) has an ANIMAL CONTROL department … Shorty should have contacted them as well as the LA police before taking a bat and breaking and entering that woman's home. Or the neighbor that called in the first place…I am so sure they were aware the homeowners brother was suppose to come by and they could have contacted the brother … all in all it was "breaking and entering" which is against the law.

Even Seb and Ashley were disgusted with Shorty's actions.

He had absolutely NO business doing what he did and to have this a 'scripted' epi allowing this behavior is IMHO completely wrong.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    Though I don't agree with breaking into a home...I am glad he did it...if it were a child left home wouldn't you go in regardless and make ensure the child is ok? Oh wait, because it's just an ANIMAL it's not worth saving forget that is the attitude of most humans....

And personally I would not give the dogs back to anyone that would leave thier animals and not be a responsible owner even if you are thousands of miles away....when I went to england/scotland, I checked in with my pet sitter at least 4 times via email and she had our cell number in the UK in case of any emergency.

People just simply amaze me these days.
    If it was a child in the home I would do the responsible thing and call the police since I have absolutely no way of verifying if the story is true or what the whole story is and I certainly would not kidnap the child and essentially hold the child hostage as he did to the dogs.

If he wants respect for his organization he needs to grow up and start acting like a responsible adult. I would have a difficult time donating money to him or supporting him knowing this is how he conducts his business because I wouldn't want to be associated with the subsequent criminal charges.

If you notice that most of the calls that come in are some stranger asking Shorty to come and rescue the pit bull. Shorty says they want to do it before Animal Control gets there because Animal Control will destroy the dogs in so many days. But, Shorty's Rescue could get them from Animal Control. I wonder if they insist on doing the rescues as drama for the show. I guess it doesn't matter, as long as the dogs get saved.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    If you notice that most of the calls that come in are some stranger asking Shorty to come and rescue the pit bull. Shorty says they want to do it before Animal Control gets there because Animal Control will destroy the dogs in so many days. But, Shorty's Rescue could get them from Animal Control. I wonder if they insist on doing the rescues as drama for the show. I guess it doesn't matter, as long as the dogs get saved.
    Ohhh, I am all for the rescuing of these dogs, no question about that at all BUT not at the expense of breaking the law. No way. There is a better way to handle this situation then 'breaking and entering' someone's home climbing in their window and unlocking their front door and walking out just completely wrong in my opinion.

Shorty should have Animal Control CALL HIM after AC has rescued a dog Shorty then can come and get the dog(s) from the AC. And AC does not have to put the dog down.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast