+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Coming Home, Lifetime

Coming Home, Lifetime

I searched for a thread about this show and couldn't find one.
    Watched my first episode the other day.

Oh, my gosh!

You need a whole box full of tissues to watch it all the way through.
    It shows returning military men coming back to their families. I automatically tear up as I watch them re-united with their wives
    but seeing them and their first encounter with the children they left behind, just tears your heart out.
    In a good way, of course.

It's truly beautiful and such heartwarming stories that touch you deeply.

Re: Coming Home, Lifetime

My mom said the same thing. I would love to watch the show, but I just can't watch these tear jerkers anymore. I had stop watching Extreme Home Makeover years ago because I was tired of crying everyweek.

Glad you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by reneekk View Post
    My mom said the same thing. I would love to watch the show, but I just can't watch these tear jerkers anymore. I had stop watching Extreme Home Makeover years ago because I was tired of crying everyweek.

Glad you like it!
    I can understand that. I secretly think that I let myself really "feel" when watching because during my regular life, I need to maintain my composure and not allow myself to dwell on the tragedies/unhappiness of the past decade. I"m not in denial but life goes on and we have to recognize and enjoy the good times and when something really touches your heart, you can kinda let go.

Stumbled upon this show last night while channel surfing... YEAH! The host is awesome and I spent a wonderful night crying my eyes out at what these families go through and endure for our country. What an amazing way to try to give back a bit for these deserving families and service members. FINALLY a reality tv show that is positive!

+ Reply to Thread