+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shedding for the Wedding

Re: Shedding for the Wedding

I didn't like this show at the beginning because it was too much like The Biggest Loser, but I caught the marathon this past Saturday and fell in love with the show. Okay, why was I crying at the wedding? I was so happy that the earth people won, don't know their names sorry. She looked so amazing in that wedding gown. And the receptions was beautiful. The couple that I was pulling for to win the honeymoon trip did and I was happy for them. Everybody looked amazing last night at the finale.

I would have liked to see how much each individual has lost and in what time frame.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I hadn't watched the show in a while, but ended up tuning in for the finale last night. Everyone looked pretty good! I was happy with who won and the wedding was just beautiful. They both looked so happy and I thought Brooks had a little Ryan Reynolds thing going.

I don't know if they'll green light another season, but I thought it was a nice little show.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I hadn't watched the show in a while, but ended up tuning in for the finale last night. Everyone looked pretty good! I was happy with who won and the wedding was just beautiful. They both looked so happy and I thought Brooks had a little Ryan Reynolds thing going.

I don't know if they'll green light another season, but I thought it was a nice little show.
    I got to see most of the finale as well. I, too, was happy with who won. The other couple seemed to know they lost even before they stepped on the platform. I believe the guy said he gained 10 pounds when he was first back home?

Loved the green theme and how the weeding looked.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

OMG, my husband said the same thing about Brooks, how funny! I just don't see it though.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123