+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: An Idiot Abroad

Re: An Idiot Abroad

After watching Little People Big World a lot it is a tough call. Is it exploitation or using your "handicap" to make money? On LPBW they talked all the time about people having to take the elf, munchkin, etc. roles to get by. They weren't always happy doing it but it put money in the wallet.

Yes people treating them differently isn't right. People doing things like "Dwarf tossing" isn't right. But if they are willingly putting themselves in a role like living in that city, who are we to say they shouldn't be. Of course since it is China, there is no knowing how willingly they are in that role.

This is also British so they view things very differently than we do. They are not as PC as we are. Have you ever watched Top Gear? I think they've insulted just about everybody but it is still funny.
    Then again this is Karl. This show wouldn't work with anybody else. Stephen & Ricky could never pull this off.
    This week's show was funny.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

FORT Newbie

Love, love, love, Karl!! He can deliver such great lines so dead panned. I thought I was the only one who watches this. I'm so glad I'm not!!!

This show is the bomb. I enjoy knowing that there are people out there with the same sick sense of humor I have.
    Poppy Fields likes this.
    Welcome to the party
    Team Ward

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234