+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Who Do You Think You Are? (TLC)

Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (TLC)

The new season premieres on Wed. July 23rd at 9/8c with Cynthia Nixon. I usually watch every episode, even if it features a celeb I don't like. I may change that policy this year with Kelsey Grammer. He makes my skin crawl.

The shows official FB has a video tease for the whole season. This page has a preview for episode one:
    Who Do You Think You Are?: New Season: TLC
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I saw a preview. I'm glad it's coming back.

FORT Fogey

Looking forward to it. Even if the celebrity isn't as good as some of the others ( and there have been some boring ones), the concept itself is interesting.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I tend to only watch the episodes featuring celebrities that I'm interested in, and I'll be watching Cynthia Nixon's episode. And I agree with you Critical, I definitely won't be watching Kelsey Grammer either.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Looking forward to it. Even if the celebrity isn't as good as some of the others ( and there have been some boring ones), the concept itself is interesting.
    I've always subscribed to that idea too. Heck, I watched Paula Dean! I just don't know that I can go there with KG. I'll have to wait and see if my love of this show can overpower my dislike of him.

I'm sad that we're only getting 6 episodes, but I'll take what I can get. I need to see if the UK version has gotten a new season and I can find those episodes online. I'll watch them even if I don't know the celebrity. Some of my favorite episodes have featured people I hadn't even heard of!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

I watch this show and the bridal gown shows on TLC....nothing else. What amazes me is the low class garbage they also have on this channel. They don't have any consistency in their brand.

Re: Who Do You Think You Are? (NBC)

Next Wednesday, July 23, there will be a new episode.
    Punkin likes this.

I know! I'm so excited! I need to remember to record it because I'm hosting book club that night. Anyone know if Valerie Bertinelli's story is first?

Cynthia Nixon is first, according to my xfinity menu.

Thanks! I'm looking forward to it.

+ Reply to Thread