+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Season 4 of MILLION DOLLAR LISTING starts TONIGHT!!! February 3, 2011 on BRAVO 9pm

Million Dollar Listing follows the lives of three of Los Angeles' hottest, young, and aggressive real estate magnates in the making as they make a fortune selling multi-million dollar properties in the most exclusive neighborhoods - Hollywood, Malibu and Beverly Hills. With the economy still in a slump, Josh Altman, Josh Flagg and Madison must fight for their share of the market and the competition is intense. Season 4 follows the agents as they deal with some of the most demanding clients they have ever encountered. They are pushed to the limit and struggle to manage their personal lives while also trying to move some of the most magnificent and most expensive homes in Los Angeles!

Josh Altman/new r.e. agent

Josh Altman is one of the most successful real estate agents in the Beverly Hills and Hollywood Hills luxury housing market. Josh's clientele consists mostly of entertainers, athletes, and high net worth individuals from all over the world.

Josh consistently offers his clients the white glove/VIP service. Over the past year, Josh has sold over $38,000,000, and has another $50,000,000 in current listings. His latest sale in Beverly Park for $16,500,000 is the sixth highest sale in LA County in 2010. Altman has flipped over eight homes with a perfect record of success, and also ran a real estate finance company for two years before taking the next step to quickly becoming one of the top agents in the business at Hilton and Hyland.

Despite Josh's busy schedule, he still finds time to give back to his community. Altman is very passionate about volunteering his time and money to support numerous charities. In his free time he can also be found hiking with his two dogs he rescued, Diego and Lucky, golfing, or skiing.

Looks like CHAD is not returning.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: ~ Million Dollar Listing ~ Season 3 ~ 10/12/2009

I thought that just maybe Chad finally got a big-boy, non-helmety haircut. Rats!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;4178051;
    I thought that just maybe Chad finally got a big-boy, non-helmety haircut. Rats!
    I agree!
    Chad's hair was a personality all by itself. But I must admit I found him very entertaining, watching the very detailed care he gave his hair and the way he used up zip lock baggies by the dozens when he packed his suitcases.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06;4177994;
    Despite Josh's busy schedule, he still finds time to give back to his community. Altman is very passionate about volunteering his time and money to support numerous charities. In his free time he can also be found hiking with his two dogs he rescued, Diego and Lucky, golfing, or skiing.
    Is it just me or does this new trendy way of saying "rescued dogs" seem somewhat pretentious, like "look at me, the newly annointed patron saint of homeless dogs?? See how wonderful I am."
    Using that vernacular, I could honestly say that we have "rescued" our 3 dogs. We just view it as we wanted some dogs and these dogs needed homes so it was a win/win situation.

I miss Chad! He was so funny, and how could you not love his gorgeous hair?

The new guy is just a jerk and he's not even funny, just funny looking. And what is up with him trying to start something with my boo, Madison? He needs to back up.

Josh just kind of looks worse every season, doesn't he? Like, he ages so much between seasons and he always looks so tired - I hope he's ok.

Madison is fierce and fabulous as always! I was sad to hear that he broke up with his boyfriend, they seemed like a super cute couple. I'm just glad he finally admitted that he's all the way gay and I hope he finds someone even better.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4179451;
    I miss Chad! He was so funny, and how could you not love his gorgeous hair?

The new guy is just a jerk and he's not even funny, just funny looking. And what is up with him trying to start something with my boo, Madison? He needs to back up.
    I didn't get that feeling at all. What did I miss that made you think that?
    I didn't even think the new guy was gay but I'm rarely right about that.

Sorry for the confusion! I didn't mean "start something" as in a relationship, I was talking about him trying to start a fight with Madison.

In the season preview, and all of the commercials prior to the season premiere, it showed Madison and the new guy in an argument. It seems like the new guy is going to start dating Heather, Madison's assistant, and it causes some kind of fight between them. Madison is shown saying, "Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I can't effing throw down!" - it looks pretty heated.

Sorry my post was unclear.

Glad they kept Madison. What a doll he is!!
    I would have preferred that Chad Rogers stay, though, over Josh Flagg.
    That open house with all the deli foods was really funny, though.
    I miss Chad's hair, his girlfriend and his plastic baggies.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

How is Chad standing NOT to be on this show? What is he doing? It would work just as well with 4 agents. I just love this show! I think "new boy" is going to be a force to be dealt with.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

this josh altman guy looks so familiar to me but I don't know why. was he ever on here before, even for a few minutes? was he on any other reality shows?

I wish Chad was still on here. The Beiber hair (hey I guess Chad can claim he did it first,lol), the baggies, trying to manipulate sellers & buyers with the little dog, sounding like he was always reading a cue card...he was so much fun to make fun of!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4180624;
    Sorry for the confusion! I didn't mean "start something" as in a relationship, I was talking about him trying to start a fight with Madison.
    Whew. I've been told I have very bad "gay-dar" but thought I was really blind.

They've got keep those bad vibes between the guys......gotta keep that drama going for us viewers!!

I used to watch Chad because it was like watching something strange and unfamiliar on the Discovery Channel. Such an odd creature. Maybe he didn't want to return to the show??

I love this show also just to see the fab $$ houses and the fantastic views they have. I would never want to live in a "McMansion" (as they're called out here in So Cal) but I love being a voyeur.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast