+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    My daughter has always told me that I have the worst Gay-dar. I guess she's right.
    When meeting/seeing someone, I never really think about their sexual preferences, unless it's so obvious and in my face! So that's why Josh got past me.
    Never even suspected it.
    Never even wondered about it until this Colton thing came up.
    Guess I don't really care who likes who.

That's OK DL I didn't know it either.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Madison cracked me up when he told Altman "I may be gay, but I can throw down!"

He needed to go somewhere and sit his little featherweight arse down!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    What on earth is a "Southern Californian accent?" Never heard of such a thing.
    Oh there's definitely a So Cal accent -- it was the birthplace of the creaky/quack voice that has now spread to nearly all Amercian women under the age of 35. But it's also in pronunciation, extending vowels at the end of words and saying "garage sell" and "fairy tell." People in the Northwest have accents, too. People here say "tock" instead of "talk," and "cot" rather than "caught." My Boston boyfriend used to tease me when I asked for "melk." Yeah, a guy from Boston teased me about my accent.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fogey

And it's very monotonous and nasal, at least more than standard American English.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231 View Post
    I'm shocked anyone could watch more than one episode and not realize that Josh Flagg is gay.

If I had to pick a realtor of the three, I'd go with Altman.

And IMO, Madison was way out of line with his confrontation with Altman during that sausage party. If Altman is dating his Mad's assistant, then he's allowed to give her career advice.

I think the whole thing was fabricated anyway.
    I read Rainbow Flagg's pearls the first time I saw the show.

Miss Madison can play a whiny little girly boy; his mommy figure might go away so he stamps his little foot. All she wanted was to expand HIS brand and HIS company by taking listings in WeHo. I'm guessing that keeping her down as his assistant was somehow better for him than allowing her to expand herself and the company. And blaming Mr. Dream Merchant for somehow manipulating his assistant tells me that either:

1) Miss M feels he has no control over anything or
    2) Miss M is tremendously jealous that his assistant is dating and he's not or
    3) Miss M is tremendously jealous that his assistant is dating sexy fun vibrant Dream Merchants while he has to have his friends set up a whore-show for him like he was the last item at the yard sale.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Madison cracked me up when he told Altman "I may be gay, but I can throw down!"

He needed to go somewhere and sit his little featherweight arse down!!
    Now, lets just consider. In the more plausible scenario, Josh Altman walked into that room of gay men on the prowl because he wanted to practice for when he nervously approached me and laid his love and lust for me out there for all to see. I'll try to let him down gently as I'm already taken. Poor Josh.

But, I suppose there is a chance that he agreed to attend this 'sausage fest' because he is entirely secure with himself around gay men and moderately interested in whether or not Madison would find a candidate. (And to see Heather and try to keep up the facade that he doesn't love and lust for your humble author, which of course is terribly likely, right?)

So why Miss Madison had to drag in "just because I'm gay" was beyond me.

Poor Josh though. He'll have to commiserate with Slade Smiley over their both being too late to get closer to me.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Oh....somebody just give me a break. This is a major "no duhhhh...."
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231 View Post
    I'm shocked anyone could watch more than one episode and not realize that Josh Flagg is gay.
    And IMO, Madison was way out of line with his confrontation with Altman during that sausage party.
    Well, there you go! I totally missed it as a "sausage party." Had no clue whatsoever.
    Sheesh! I seriously need help.

Ugh, while I do like this show … it is getting "overly scripted". That scene with Josh A and his co-broker and the potential buyer or maybe he was a RE agent … anyway them both talking at once … ugh. SCRIPTED.

Madison needs to let it go. If Heather wants to move on and date Josh, so be it. Ugh.

I love Josh Flagg's grandmother … and so we meet his boyfriend. And they have been together 3 years. Hmmm, I had no clue. I wonder where the twins are now?
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread