+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

FORT Fanatic

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Madison is my favorite. Just something about him, and I do like the other two. Just so glad that whacko and his dog from last season are gone....and his hair!
    RIP....Kevin 11-29-09

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    I loved the contemporary thing that Josh A. showed the mysterious Europeans' concierge, but I have to wonder if one could ever really feel at home with that stark decor. Maybe it's regional though - I knew some Californians who came east and missed the huge windows and indoor-outdoor living when they got one of our more formal, cozier homes. I mean I can see that style being dramatic, and when you mostly have nice weather I'm sure it's lovely but who wants too look through all that plate glass at four weeks of grey dull skies?
    I just moved into my dream house - midcentury contemporay with walls and walls of glass from a country cottage style home and although I enjoyed the cozy, over-stuffed comfy-ness of that decor, this is wonderful. I've enjoyed downsizing all the knick knacks and "stuff." Less is now more. Fits the more mature age I am now.
    Cozy is great for families but for hubby and myself, this is working wonderfully. And yes, great weather (So Cal) is a plus, altho rainy days are great. It doesn't have to look as spare and sterile as that house did but I think that was because whoever lived there really didn't "live" there. You couldn't see any part of the owners' personality on display. Not much different than a fancy hotel. Seems like a lot of those multi-millionaire houses are really not "homes." Probably because the owners have so many houses.

FORT Fogey

D'lady: can people see in to you looking out?

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    D'lady: can people see in to you looking out?
    I guess that's possible but we're completely fenced in, have 3 large protective dogs and are in the foothills of mountains with lots of space between homes, undeveloped.
    anyway, given the way I sometimes look at home, that could scare them right out of their boots, if they looked in!

AngloAm, so glad you've come back here. Love your posts about these housewives and especially the names you give them. Love your unique take on them.

This show is getting soooo much better than it was in past seasons.
    Adding the new Smooth-talking Josh, who's now irritating Madison because of his assistant, the other Josh writing a book is really interesting.
    Just who is this Carlton that Josh is writing about and who is he to Josh?
    I thought Josh was straight....but I'm not sure now. And if this Carlton was his boyfriend, why would that be "so shocking," as the editor acted like it would be?? Maybe he's a psychic advisor to Josh? But that's still not very shocking.
    Anyway, I'm really enjoying the show a lot more.
    Oops, did a little Google-ing and found that it's Coltan, not Carlton and Josh, apparently is gay. So what's so shocking about that?
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 03-18-2011 at 02:35 AM.

FORT Regular

I'm shocked anyone could watch more than one episode and not realize that Josh Flagg is gay.

If I had to pick a realtor of the three, I'd go with Altman.

And IMO, Madison was way out of line with his confrontation with Altman during that sausage party. If Altman is dating his Mad's assistant, then he's allowed to give her career advice.

I think the whole thing was fabricated anyway.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Josh Flagg is weasel-y. Madison is too delicate. Altman is juuuuusst riight!

Flagg reminds me of Vincent van Gopher, from the Deputy Dawg cartoons.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Weasely is probably a good word for him.

I do think they're showing him in a much more favorable light this season than last season. I couldn't stand him then.
    I think there's a much better dynamic on the show now with Chad gone.
    Last season seemed too contrived.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    He's adorable and very real, much more appealing than Josh F and Madison. And I can definitely see and agree with what you said about the So Cal accent. So many metro-sexuals. Give me a man's man any day, even if he does burp, scratch and need help with his wardrobe. And I'll take a hairy man over some girly-man who feels he needs to wax.
    What on earth is a "Southern Californian accent?" Never heard of such a thing.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231 View Post
    I'm shocked anyone could watch more than one episode and not realize that Josh Flagg is gay.
    My daughter has always told me that I have the worst Gay-dar. I guess she's right.
    When meeting/seeing someone, I never really think about their sexual preferences, unless it's so obvious and in my face! So that's why Josh got past me.
    Never even suspected it.
    Never even wondered about it until this Colton thing came up.
    Guess I don't really care who likes who.

+ Reply to Thread