+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

I guess I can see why Josh Altman could be appealing to some. He's still just too smooth for me. Reminds me of the guy that always says, "Trust me."

FORT Fogey

Joe Isuzu?

I like Madison the best because he seems to be more into helping people and not about flash and dash or focusing on the money like the other two. But I do agree he's a little bit too obsessed with Heather. Josh reminds me to much of the Mafia Jersey type. Very pushy and cocky...He's cute in his own way. Now the other realtor who's name escapes me, I love his Grandmother's way of thinking. She's a keeper.

FORT Fogey

See I don't see that about Josh Altman. Oh, the "Hilton" in "Hilton and Hyland" where Josh's co-lister Mario "Pexomatic" Umanski, husband to Kyle Richards of RHOBH fame, is Paris Hilton's dad. Mario married well.

FORT Fogey

BTW: Is it me or does Josh Altman look a little like Glen Quagmire on Family Guy. Just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    BTW: Is it me or does Josh Altman look a little like Glen Quagmire on Family Guy. Just saying...
    yes, he does! He just doesn't do it for me even tho "on paper" there's nothing wrong with him, in fact, there's a lot to be said about him. But to me, he's that smooth talking snake like guy.

FORT Fogey

Maybe it's just how his East Coast-ness seems compared to Josh Flagg and Madison's more laid back drawls, languor, and girlishness. (Sorry but the Southern Californian accent often seems like a monotonous whine to me and the men somewhat effeminate.) I don't see Josh A. as sharklike at all. Just a matter of taste. Mikey (Josh A.'s assistant) is cute too.

Maybe it's just how his East Coast-ness seems compared to Josh Flagg and Madison's more laid back drawls, languor, and girlishness. (Sorry but the Southern Californian accent often seems like a monotonous whine to me and the men somewhat effeminate.) I don't see Josh A. as sharklike at all. Just a matter of taste. Mikey (Josh A.'s assistant) is cute too.
    He's adorable and very real, much more appealing than Josh F and Madison. And I can definitely see and agree with what you said about the So Cal accent. So many metro-sexuals. Give me a man's man any day, even if he does burp, scratch and need help with his wardrobe. And I'll take a hairy man over some girly-man who feels he needs to wax.

FORT Newbie

I was happy that he worked commission-free for the 90 year old lady. She is an adorable lady. Dinner at 4pm. How cute!

FORT Fogey

The one I don't seem to warm to is Madison even as I find his way of doing business and his poise quite admirable. It must have been horrible when that one agent asked him out. I mean it was so awkward. Or when that annoying Bosnian Izmir treated him like a slave. Or when Julian(?) (selling the WeHo condo in the Russian neighbourhood) was so bully-ish. And yet Madison got the condo sold. I just wonder if he is a bit waspish.

I think Josh Flagg is a hoot. I love his clothing, his sort of male Yenta way of talking and how he can laugh at himself. He's goofy and I bet he'd be fun to hang out with.

Josh A. is ADORABLE as D'lady says. And he's a bit hairy. Another plus. If he wouldn't date me (I'm married anyhow) I would not mind him dating my sister.

That enormous mansion in the middle of nowhere with the nice maid that J. Flagg was showing? I really liked it because although it was HUGE it didn't look it. I think the facade was broken up so much that it wasn't monolithic and it was so graceful it didn't look fake and overornate.

I loved the contemporary thing that Josh A. showed the mysterious Europeans' concierge, but I have to wonder if one could ever really feel at home with that stark decor. Maybe it's regional though - I knew some Californians who came east and missed the huge windows and indoor-outdoor living when they got one of our more formal, cozier homes. I mean I can see that style being dramatic, and when you mostly have nice weather I'm sure it's lovely but who wants too look through all that plate glass at four weeks of grey dull skies?

+ Reply to Thread