+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Josh Flagg-------->heroin chic. Not so chic, in my opinion.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by chitex3 View Post
    Just watched a recorded episode, and Josh Altman was doing a deal with Mauricio (RHBH) and Josh Altman also had Maxim (dwts) looking at a property Madison had listed.

I just like looking at houses/prices.
    Yes and it was just last week (I believe) that Danny Bonaduce's ex Gretchen was on looking at homes as well.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Yes and it was just last week (I believe) that Danny Bonaduce's ex Gretchen was on looking at homes as well.
    That tall blonde was Danny's ex-wife?? I didn't realize that although I did take notice of the name. Not a lot of Bonaduces around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    That tall blonde was Danny's ex-wife?? I didn't realize that although I did take notice of the name. Not a lot of Bonaduces around.
    Wait, no, she had bright red hair and was with a very tall musician and they were looking at that really funky round house in epi 4.

Here is a recap:
    Josh Altman begins this week’s episode by looking for new business at a local nightclub. He struts into the club with his creepy friends and conveniently meets a fellow clubbing realtor, Jimmy Quill, who Josh A describes as an 80′s rock star realtor. They’ve partnered up in the past and after a few adult beverages, Jimmy presents Josh A. with the opportunity to co-list the former almost-Jimi Hendrix-owned estate in Topanga Canyon (Jimi had been in escrow on the property at the time he died). The home was designed by Harry Gesner, and features 4,682 square feet of all circular rooms, with 3 bedrooms, 4 baths, located on two acres of usable land. The property has the added benefit of being zoned for horse keeping. The downside is that the house hasn’t been updated and the appliances and sink are a lovely shade of 70′s avocado green. After a tour around the house, Josh A. speaks with the seller who agrees to list the home just below two million at $1.995 million. At a private showing, we’re introduced to potential buyer Gretchen Bonaduce, Danny Bonaduce’s ex-wife and wannabe reality-TV star. Gretchen is horrified at the home’s dated look and labels it “tacky.” After failing to move the house, Josh and Jimmy strategize at a cowboy bar, and decide to push the horse keeping aspect of the property rather than the dead rock-star angle.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Wait, no, she had bright red hair and was with a very tall musician and they were looking at that really funky round house in epi 4.
    Thanks. I saw the recap of last week's episode tonight and thought, "oops I made a mistake about her hair color."
    Wonder where she got all her money to even consider a $2million house. I thought Danny had spent all the money on gambling/drugs/and whatever but I have to admit, I don't really follow all Danny Bonaduce's comings and goings.

Josh Altman seems like a nice guy, knows how to dress well, has great manners, etc but I kept getting this kind of creepy feeling about him on his date. He's just a little to smarmy and slimey for me.
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 03-04-2011 at 03:30 AM.

He's more "polished" than most, I'd say, but you should always listen to your inner voice. Could we interchange the word "polished" with "slick"?? I'm just not sure yet. I'd like to think he is living his truth, but we may never know. Could just be a facade.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

I lovelovelovelust after Josh Altman. I think any impression of him as 'slick' that remained after he sold the geriatric's condo for no comission went out the window on his date with Heather. He's handsome, looks great in a suit, works nicely with Mikey his also-sexy assistant, is good to his mother, is polite to everyone, he reminds me of my husband. Actually I like all three of the lads.

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    I lovelovelovelust after Josh Altman. I think any impression of him as 'slick' that remained after he sold the geriatric's condo for no comission went out the window on his date with Heather. He's handsome, looks great in a suit, works nicely with Mikey his also-sexy assistant, is good to his mother, is polite to everyone, he reminds me of my husband. Actually I like all three of the lads.
    Wow Anglo - I'm jealous that you have a husband who reminds you of Josh Altman. Lucky lucky you!
    JA is the epitome of hotness, class, sophistication and intelligence. The other 2 realtors aren't bad either but there's something about Josh A...yum!

I don't think that the other 2 realtors have nearly the presence that Josh Altman has.

FORT Fogey

But somehow they're all likeable to me. Maybe because they're not forced to buddy-buddy together quite as much as the Real Housewives, so they don't get so snippy. I do like Josh Flagg's gimmicks - they do get the job done (except for that overbuilt monstrosity owned by the Kosher King which I can't imagine living next door to, let alone in). I don't like his constant reminders that he grew up wealthy and I thought the Shabbat show was in very bad taste. I like Madison's ... um ... well he is very protective of his assistant but that seemed so staged, that whole "you da playah" bit with JA. I guess I don't dislike anything about him, I don't have very strong feelings about him. He's a little self-absorbed, but I understand (this is my first season watching the show) that there may be history there in terms of his personal development.

+ Reply to Thread