+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

KK4

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

I forwarded their wedding stuff as well. I really don't care for them
    JORY'sMom, Punkin and momrek06 like this.

I think I caught most of the episodes, except, I missed the part when Madison got his jaw broken. What happened? I saw the first part of that episode and the last part, but missed how it happened.

I was shocked at how Madison seemed so unprofessional in this season. The way he behaved when he was on the co-list with the Brits. So immature and unprofessional. If I were the owner, I would have had to set him straight. He sabotaged the sell, imo. Of course, it could have been scripted. You know how that goes.

I also found Josh Flagg odd. I almost laughed at that scene when he's sitting across the table from Josh A. and he says that he's having a wonderful time. He has this look of pain and terror on his face. The fact that he's saying that is laughable. What's wrong with him? Al this talk about how much in love he is and then him getting engaged in Paris......I don't buy it. I see nothing between those two men. I know that in real life they claim to be engaged, but, I still don't buy it. Something seems amiss with him and I'm not sure what it is. Sad, that he's so desperate to pretend he's happy, when he's so obviously miserable and faking it.

And the great marriage with Heather and Josh A......okay. That seems over the top too. Now that Heather is pregnant....let's see how their marriage goes. I wish her and the baby well, but suspect they will see little of Josh A. There is no way that Josh A. has done a complete turnaround and is now the perfect and doting husband. I call it BS. Heather has feared that she would be alone in the marriage to raise the kids. I think she was right.

The Brits are the only two that I see as authentic. Their stories ring true and so do they.

FORT Fogey

Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think I caught most of the episodes, except, I missed the part when Madison got his jaw broken. What happened? I saw the first part of that episode and the last part, but missed how it happened.

I was shocked at how Madison seemed so unprofessional in this season. The way he behaved when he was on the co-list with the Brits. So immature and unprofessional. If I were the owner, I would have had to set him straight. He sabotaged the sell, imo. Of course, it could have been scripted. You know how that goes.

I also found Josh Flagg odd. I almost laughed at that scene when he's sitting across the table from Josh A. and he says that he's having a wonderful time. He has this look of pain and terror on his face. The fact that he's saying that is laughable. What's wrong with him? Al this talk about how much in love he is and then him getting engaged in Paris......I don't buy it. I see nothing between those two men. I know that in real life they claim to be engaged, but, I still don't buy it. Something seems amiss with him and I'm not sure what it is. Sad, that he's so desperate to pretend he's happy, when he's so obviously miserable and faking it.

And the great marriage with Heather and Josh A......okay. That seems over the top too. Now that Heather is pregnant....let's see how their marriage goes. I wish her and the baby well, but suspect they will see little of Josh A. There is no way that Josh A. has done a complete turnaround and is now the perfect and doting husband. I call it BS. Heather has feared that she would be alone in the marriage to raise the kids. I think she was right.

The Brits are the only two that I see as authentic. Their stories ring true and so do they.
    Madison said he was at his nephew's birthday party and he somehow got kicked while in the pool.

Agreed on Josh F as well. All of a sudden, Bobby started appearing on his Instagram and fans went bonkers as to where Colton was, how this new thing could be so serious so fast, etc. I will say I was happy to see that Josh didn't cheat on Colton (or that's how it was presented), but I do think Josh took some low blows on the show towards Colton, like saying how he'd never truly been in love. They were together for years. Years! I personally think Josh is in lust, and Bobby is in love with Josh's money.

No comment really on Josh A. There is really not one thing I enjoy about him. And all his clients seem a little shady.

The first season I wasn't very fond of the Brits. They've grown on me and David is my favorite.

I won't comment on Madison getting his jaw broken in the pool. Hmmmm....okay. lol

For all the years that Josh F. and Colton were together, I do find his dismissiveness of their relationship shameful. You can take the high road, like saying, he was an important part of my life for many years, and nothing will change what we had, but, we must move on....something like that. But, he seemed to keep making digs, like, he had never been in love before. I just didn't buy it and think that he's really fooling himself. Wish his parents hadn't agreed to join in on it. I suppose the pre-nupt will bring things to light. lol

Also, Josh F. seemed to turn into a name dropper this season. My, I've never known him to be like that. I hope it was just the producers making him do it.

KK4

I have a rambunctious Grandson, I can totally see Madisons accident happening,,
    I respectfully disagree about the Brits. They irritate me
    The Altmans are a bore jmho

I think I just watched the final episode of LA. I really like how they tied everything up, showed some really wild homes, and ended with everyone in a good place.

FORT Regular

Josh didn't say he had never been in love before. He said that Bobby had never been to Paris with someone that HE loved and Josh made it a point of not saying the same thing. But i thought it was pretty evident that never Colton or Josh were that happy. I thought the proposal was cool and I am happy for both of them.

I had not heard that MDL LA was not coming back? It was the season finale, but I don't think it was the series finale. I sure hope not!
    Punkin, sparklete and woodiedog like this.

Baby Watch! Josh Altmanís Wife Heather 6 Days Past Due!

... This is the first pregnancy for both Heather and Josh and they are expecting a girl, Alexis Kerry ...

Doesn't look like the baby has dropped yet.

theheatheraltmanApril 3rd at 4:55pm, @thejoshaltman and I welcomed our little angel Alexis Kerry Altman into the world weighing 7lbs and 20 inches long, she is absolutely perfect! I'm so in love, more than I ever thought I could be! 🎀💗👼🏼

and on people.com

Josh and Heather Bilyeu Altman Welcome Daughter Alexis
    Last edited by provenceguy; 04-06-2017 at 07:32 PM.
    Punkin and sparklete like this.

+ Reply to Thread