+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

I think she actually complained he didn't get in until 2:00am and back up to leave at 4:00am. Perhaps negotiating with overseas investors or brokers? He seems completely driven. I don't know why she remains with him. She must know by now that this will not change and that his career is much more important to him than a family with her. I don't like him. I can't wait to see what Flagg sent him.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    He seems completely driven.

MONEY driven.

remember she found a house that she wanted them to live in? he decided he would rather flip it to make a few bucks.

and wasn't his plan to invite the cameras and his customers to their wedding?
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by clod View Post
    MONEY driven.

remember she found a house that she wanted them to live in? he decided he would rather flip it to make a few bucks.

and wasn't his plan to invite the cameras and his customers to their wedding?

Yes and yes.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I think she actually complained he didn't get in until 2:00am and back up to leave at 4:00am. Perhaps negotiating with overseas investors or brokers? He seems completely driven. I don't know why she remains with him. She must know by now that this will not change and that his career is much more important to him than a family with her. I don't like him. I can't wait to see what Flagg sent him.
    It's got to be some kind of confetti/glitter thing that will make a big mess in Josh's office...
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Anyone watching?

I was really shocked at some things that were said last night. Josh A. talked to his dad about how he is not ready to get married or have a family. He's saying he loves Heather but it's not the right time.

This is a huge red flag to me, especially when Heather was talking to Josh's mom about their home life. She said that Josh gets out of bed often at 2:00 in the morning and goes to his office to work. Hmmm......why would a realtor need to go to the office at that time? What is at the office at 2:00 a.m. that he can't get on his phone or computer? I had the same suspicion when Vicki (also a realtor in CA) of Real Housewives of Orange County was married to her last husband and he made the same complaints about Vicki going to her office late at night. Later, it was revealed she was seeing someone. So, I suspect the same with Josh. If it's true and that is why he has called the marriage off with Heather, it will eventually come out. I wonder if Heather has her suspicions.

Are there any realtors around here who know why you need to go to the office in the late night hours so often?

Heather said that Josh "is up in his office until 1:00" (which I took to mean in his home office), then gets up at 4 to go back to work.
    Debb70 likes this.

Thanks for the clarification. Well, I'm not sure that's any better. Even if there is no other woman, he's obsessed with his job. At least she knows what she's getting.
    Punkin likes this.

If she wants to be with someone who's a workaholic, Heather had better find herself a few hobbies, or a new obsession-- or get more involved in her own career. Otherwise she's going to be spending a lot of lonely evenings (and nights), waiting for some sign that Josh is coming to bed-- and being disappointed when he climbs in and falls asleep in about 30 seconds.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cavendish View Post
    If she wants to be with someone who's a workaholic, Heather had better find herself a few hobbies, or a new obsession-- or get more involved in her own career. Otherwise she's going to be spending a lot of lonely evenings (and nights), waiting for some sign that Josh is coming to bed-- and being disappointed when he climbs in and falls asleep in about 30 seconds.
    And she better layoff the fillers & botox. Why such a young pretty girl has to do that to herself is beyond me!
    Punkin likes this.

Josh revisited Edith's condo. I can understand having a hard time letting it go. If money is not an issue, why not just wait and see how you feel later. I don't think I would want to move in there though. Even if you totally renovate, it's still living in your grandmother's house. I think it might prove too emotional for him.

Josh F. just has this obsession with living in the hotel. I guess they sold their nice home. Why does he have such an aversion to a house? I guess he really doesn't want to grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

Josh F. just has this obsession with living in the hotel. I guess they sold their nice home. Why does he have such an aversion to a house? I guess he really doesn't want to grow up.
    I have not seen this season. Its all on my dvr so I will get to it. BUT JF has said allot his 'obsession' is with ROOM SERVICE. Yup, he would rather pick up the phone and have his meals delivered
    and have his room made up etc etc. Then have to ever do it himself.

Bizarre, I know.
    Punkin likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread