+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree155Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

I want them to dump the Brits and bring Madison back. But I guess that would be up to Madison. The Brits work at The Agency, Mauricio's (RHoBH) company. I'd rather see Mauricio!
    Kocky_Kamikaze and momrek06 like this.
    Lynda

I'm bummed because I recorded this latest episode and fast forwarded through commercials and fluff, but I missed Madison! Where did he appear?

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm bummed because I recorded this latest episode and fast forwarded through commercials and fluff, but I missed Madison! Where did he appear?
    Debb, the last few seconds of the show! He stopped by the LB house and chatted with the Brits about the listing of the
    LB house! The Brits asked him if he was selling now in the OC and he said he 'has' sold property there but mostly Malibu and any homes along the Coast!
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Oh, that's how I missed it. I'll see if I still have it on the DVR. I really like Madison.

And Madison said he quit Caldwell Banker and opened his own agency. Maybe that's why he left the show, to concentrate on his business.
    Lynda

I was wondering if Josh and Colton would end up moving into Grandma Edith's penthouse?

They were living in that building until Colton pushed hard to move into that house they were renovating. Maybe Josh resents the house because it took him away from being so near to Edith and he knew it would upset Edith if he moved. I think the penthouse would hold too many emotions and memories for Josh, but the house may symbolize his loss of Edith in some unconscious way and I'll bet he doesn't move back into it. Josh doesn't want the kind of domesticity Colton needs. He wants to make Colton happy, but doesn't really want kids and a white picket fence. It will be interesting to see how Josh deals with this enormous loss in his life.
    Lynda

I think Josh F just LOVED living in a HI RISE with all the bells and whistles that come with that life style.

I do not think it has anything to do with Edith passing.

Josh did not and said it over and over again did not want to live in a house BUT Colton all but threatened to leave him if they did not move to a house.

I live in a hi rise apt complex in the OC. While I do not have people waiting on me hand and foot, I will say renting is soooo much better than owning a home.
    We have owned many homes in the past. There is soooo much upkeep with owning a home. Been there, done that. And why is it everything breaks on the weekends when needing service is more costly than week days.
    BUT here if I am having issues with my washer and dryer, they are here, if I am having issues with my a/c, they are here, if I want the windows washed, they are here (as I do not have a ladder to do these floor to ceiling windows),
    if I am away, they will come in and water my plants, if I am gone for the day and my cleaning lady is scheduled to clean, they let her in and then lock up when she is done etc. Even the ceiling light blubs, they will come in an replace them!
    ALL included in my rent.
    It is really dumb that we don't buy something but we relocate allot with hubby's job so for now renting is an easier option.

So I completely understand how Josh loves that lifestyle.
    Punkin and justCoz like this.
    KAREN

I agree Momrek06 about Josh liking the high rise lifestyle so much better. He did grow up in a house, as they showed him walking through it with Colton earlier this season, because his parents are selling the house he grew up in. We wondered too if Josh might move into that penthouse.

I've always thought I'd like living in a high rise, and you make it sound enticing! I'm allergic to grass being mowed outside my window, even a few doors down. I have to close all the windows and doors when that happens. I can see totally loving that. MrCoz wouldn't ever agree to it, but I would love it

I felt so bad for Josh Flagg, he seems so lost. It will be a long time for him I think. I lost my grandmother 3 years ago, and I wasn't nearly as close to her as Josh was to Edith, and I still miss her.

I rarely like Josh Altman. I did like his meeting with Josh F. because it seemed genuine. I loved his story about calling her Edith, and her telling him Mrs. Flagg. Then Josh F. telling Josh A. that Edith never liked him, and Josh A. agreeing!

I know a lot of you don't like the Brits, but we really like them. I never warmed up to Madison, so I don't miss him.
    momrek06 likes this.

Me too, me too! I have really grown to like the Brits.

+ Reply to Thread