+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Chad always seemed like an ALF.....alien life form.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I finally got to see it! I'm actually liking the new guy. He seems more professional so far.

That said, I do miss Chad's hair and the drama with Victoria. But I guess they'll be bringing on the drama in the next episode.

Quote Originally Posted by holly71;4181154;
    this josh altman guy looks so familiar to me but I don't know why. was he ever on here before, even for a few minutes? was he on any other reality shows?

I wish Chad was still on here. The Beiber hair (hey I guess Chad can claim he did it first,lol), the baggies, trying to manipulate sellers & buyers with the little dog, sounding like he was always reading a cue card...he was so much fun to make fun of!

I loved the way he slapped all the pillows down when he was hosting an open house. He was a funny guy although he didn't try to be and he knew his stuff. I miss him and Starla!!!

I'm really liking the show so far
    The new dynamic seems to be working. Having Josh Altman there has raised the level.
    I'm really liking the guy.
    Was surprised about the sale price o the elderly woman's condo, though. A friend of mine lives very nearby and that is a very low price for that condo.
    I didn't see all of last week's episode, so I'm unclear on Josh Flagg's new colleague. How / why did they hook up? Seems like a strange pairing....
    But, Josh does seem a lot more low key and normal around him, so I'm all for that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I really like Josh Altman's style. He is serious about his work, and represents extremely well; the other two guys are extremely laid back. They could learn a lot from Altman. The elderly woman just wanted to sell and get out of there. That's the kind of deal you can only hope to come by! Altman and his brother look almost like twins.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4189727;
    Was surprised about the sale price o the elderly woman's condo, though. A friend of mine lives very nearby and that is a very low price for that condo.
    I thought it was low ball price too but I guess with the housing situation in this economy it was probably accurate. You know Josh is savvy enough to have done comps to see what kind of price it would bring. Maybe she could have held out for more but I don't think she wanted to wait.
    Real estate in Calif. is not what it used to be a couple years ago, that's for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady;4190243;
    I thought it was low ball price too but I guess with the housing situation in this economy it was probably accurate. You know Josh is savvy enough to have done comps to see what kind of price it would bring. Maybe she could have held out for more but I don't think she wanted to wait.
    Real estate in Calif. is not what it used to be a couple years ago, that's for sure!

Unfortunately, that is so the case right now.
    That is a much newer building along the Corridor, though, and that price seemed to be designed for an extremely quick sale, which it did get.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

At 90 years old, I can understand why she'd be in a hurry to get things moving.

FORT Fan

Did I see right that he didn't even take a commission for selling that old lady's place? That's a very, very generous and classy move. I was impressed

His mother had already told him that he was going to forego his commission. He, reluctantly, agreed.

+ Reply to Thread