+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    She said it was her mother in laws house, which is technically correct since it became her's when her husband, Richard Zanuck died. Marisa's only personal commentary was that she was married on the grounds. She was also the listing agent, so talking about the imported brick and delft tile makes sense wearing the hat of agent. She works for the same firm as Josh A. and Mauricio, by the way, which is why she is a guest housewife on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
    Yep, all that is true...but if you listen closely, you'll hear a lot more than just getting married there .....about Marissa's memories.....she even called her mother in law, Mom...which I know is common for a daughter in law, but this is a business transaction. It was just too ambiguous for my taste...or maybe my expectations of a "reality" show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Marissa should have bought the stooopid house.
    Dragonlady likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

In the Sunday LA Times, they have a column in the Real Estate section called Hot Properties. They always mention the latest celebrity listing and / or sale. Last week, they mentioned a property and the listing agents were Heather and someone else. Looks like she's doing well for herself, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Over the last couple of episodes, I had to ff through some parts. The silly stuff with Josh Altman and his brother, Madison with Heather, Josh Flagg's client who has to approve the buyer, ugh.....enough already. I'm done with some of that stuff. Can't they find something new? I'm getting tired of the same old, same old.

Oh, you know who Josh Flagg sounds like? His voice is just like Nucky, the lead guy, on Boardwalk Empire. It's amazing...........

HBO: Boardwalk Empire: Cast & Crew

Josh Flagg is my favorite real estate queen! He totally cracks me up!
    jucamer likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Josh Flagg is my favorite. I can't stand watching Josh Altman. I really would rather see grandma Edith than the realtor rookie. He seems like an airhead, and I can't imagine he'll do well in this business.
    holly71 and jucamer like this.

I also love Josh Flagg....and especially his grandmother. What an elegant woman. His devotion to her is so admirable. He even wrote a book about her. Just happened to see it on Amazon.
    I had absolutely no idea he was gay until he brought it up on the show.
    jucamer likes this.

What I like about Altman is his love and passion for his field. I also enjoy the way he dresses....it's definitely with pride. He is definitely a dress for success kind of guy.
    Florimel likes this.

I think all three guys could be interesting to watch, but some of these storylines are just not funny or amusing, IMO. The thing with Heather and Madison is something they won't let go of and I'm so over it.

To me it looked like Heather has had some face work done

+ Reply to Thread