+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm not a big Million Dollar Listing: LA fan, but I LOVED the NY series, that Bravo is rerunning right now. Have to give Bravo props for some great programming ideas. Who knew that a combo Real Estate Broker/reality show could be so much fun to watch!
    I love that there is something out there for everyone! I hope you will allow me to respectfully disagree, but the only agent on NY I can tolerate even a bit is Ryan. The other two - : Especially Fredrik! Nails on a chalkboard, I tell ya.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I can't stand Million Dollar Listing: New York, either. I agree about Fredrik!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Fredrik reminds me of the german guy in Mel Brooks' The Producers!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

LOL! I agree about Fredrik, he IS a total shark! Actually, when I said how much I like the NY version of Million Dollar Listings, I was actually thinking about the cities and the real estate of NY and LA, not the brokers. For some reason, I'm totally fascinated by NYC. I lived in Manhattan for many years as a child, but never got a chance to experience it as an adult. Nowadays, I'm always fascinated by shows that are based in NY and the more shots of the city there are, the more I relish them!

Madison and Josh Flagg were on with Andy Cohen, Watch What's Happening Live recently. It was pretty funny. They put on rain coats and then Sonja Morgan from HW of NYC and another guy threw cocktails in their faces so they could guess what it was! Too funny.

80% on their poll of callers said that Madison did NOT overreact to Heather's conduct.
    jucamer likes this.

I can't stand Madison's whiney voice. He is just soooo delicate!!! Josh Altman's impersonation of his voice cracks me up!!

Loved seeing Heather go to the beach to support Madison when he scattered his dog's ashes. Friendships are too important not to be saved, if possible.
    Florimel likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think that Josh Flagg's voice is really bizarre.

Did you recently see the parents of Josh Altman? What an odd background! Dad is a sex therapist. I enjoyed seeing him work with his brother. I think they would make a better team than apart. They do look like twins. Meeting Altman's family made me like him better.

I do wish he would lay off trying to degrade Madison's realtor success. It's so unprofessional to boast on yourself and how a colleague is not doing well financially. He should be careful. You never know where he could be next year. That makes me dislike him the most.

He called in to Andy Cohen and congratulated Madison on his FIRST sale of the year. It was an attempt to humiliate Madison and harm his reputation. I don't care for that.
    jucamer and sparklete like this.

Some people just do not mesh, and never will....one of life's little conundrums.

KAREN

I have missed my guys! I don't care for the New York agents.....not at all.

+ Reply to Thread