+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Thread: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Re: Million Dollar Listing (Bravo)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2231 View Post
    I dont' think it was tattling, so much as it was staged.

Look... Heather had camera's following her around the interviews, including into that office.

Josh has camera's following him around.

To think that Josh went to the office without having any idea that there was another camera crew there is not believable.

He knew she was there. The situation was staged.
    You are soo right! I sometimes forget what all goes into the making of these shows and use real life as a comparison. Of course, with all the entourages parading around the film site, it was obvious what was going on. Sometimes I'm so dopey.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AngloAm View Post
    Josh A's assistant is funny. I think it was mentioned that he's an old friend of Josh's from high school. I do know he's in a band (much like Jett Pink on "Flipping out").
    Definitely didn't go to high school together. I grew up with Mike's family in North Carolina. His band is The Public Trust, and from what I gather, the band is his priority, not this show or his job with Josh A.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Definitely didn't go to high school together. I grew up with Mike's family in North Carolina. His band is The Public Trust, and from what I gather, the band is his priority, not this show or his job with Josh A.
    Hmmm.......I, too, thought he was an old friend of Josh A's. Guess not.

Not one comment on this show this season and the finale is tomorrow night? No one watching anymore?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I'm still hanging in there. Surprisingly enough, Josh Flagg has become my favorite realtor. Madison is my least favorite, and Josh A., whom I used to love, my jury is still out on him this season; now that the season is over, I guess I'll have to wait until next season.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Josh Flagg is my favorite too. Actually I think his grandmother is my favorite. She's a hoot, but gives him such sound advice as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JORY'sMom View Post
    Hey, where in NC? It's my home state too. The guy is too funny.

It's clear I've been watching too many realtor shows when they show a house and before anyone makes any comment, I can give you the fair market value off the top of my head! ANd I'm no realtor. I don't don't live in NY or LA either! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Hey, where in NC? It's my home state too. The guy is too funny.
    We grew up in Clemmons, right outside of Winston-Salem. Although many years apart (I went to school with his older sisters), we graduated from West Forsyth High School. I totally remember when he was born!

Madison is still my favorite.
    I really like Josh Flagg, too. He's matured a lot.
    I cannot stand Josh Altman. I cannot stand his arrogant attitude, his fat chipmunk cheeks, his big nose or anything else about him. He does have nice taste in his clothes, though. I really dislike him as it's so obvious he's extremely jealous of Madison.
    His brother seemed fine. His mother had way too much plastic surgery and his father was a total embarassment.
    The whole drama with Heather was staged this season for the cameras. Pretty obvious.
    sparklete likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm so glad you brought this thread back to life Jory'smom. I'm not a big Million Dollar Listing: LA fan, but I LOVED the NY series, that Bravo is rerunning right now. Have to give Bravo props for some great programming ideas. Who knew that a combo Real Estate Broker/reality show could be so much fun to watch!

+ Reply to Thread