+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marcel's Quantum Kitchen

Re: Marcel's Quantum Kitchen

Marcel has never been my favorite but I'm definitely going to check his show out, at least once. I just think it's so cool that someone from Top Chef got their own show!

Vidiot 13 is a Winner Champion Poppy Fields's Avatar

To quote another poster: "Marcel, please pack your foam and go."
    "Blessed is the lonesome pioneer." -- Judee Sill (1973, "There's a Rugged Road")

Marcel was far more tolerable on this show. I only caught the second half, didn't expect it to be on yet, but what I saw was worth me committing to watch an entire episode once I know the schedule. After that I will decide if I'd watch on a regular basis.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I was at a hotel last night for work and I absolutely have issues sleeping in hotels. I had Marcel's show on at 2 a.m. and found it somewhat tolerable, but a bit too much like Richard's show, which also didn't do much for me. I'd like to have seen the end, out of curiosity, but for better or for worse, I fell asleep by 3. It was on USA network though, not SyFy. I know it's the same parent company, but it still gave me pause.

I haven't caught Blaise's show yet, but sorry to hear that they are so similar. That may be a huge downfall for a viewer like myself who isn't all that interested in foams and frozen bits. I do look forward to seeing the chefs more in their own elements than when cooking on the fly on TC.

BTW- I caught Marcel's show on Bravo. Had no idea it was showing on other networks. i guess that's why I couldn't find a future viewing for it. Was looking so that I could see the entire episode instead of just the bit I saw in passing.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

Boy am I ever glad to see a thread about this show. I fell asleep last week & woke up in the middle of the night only to see Marcel on my TV screen. I thought I was having a really bad nitemare. I thought he & his foam had invaded my brain. Wheew!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12