+ Reply to Thread

Thread: divas on vh1

dea
    FORT Newbie

divas on vh1

Is anyone besides me watching the Born to Diva on VH1? Those girls can sing. I only watch it when it re-airs, but I have managed to catch up with all of it so far. It is pretty good, like an AI but with fewer people. That Tarralyn girl can BLOW! I hope she wins.

dea

Yeah, the show is great, and the girls are amazing... I was suprised when I voted on VH1.com to find that TOMEY was actually winning though, that's right... some how she is ahead of Tarralyn
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I know this is late......and I am sorry. I thought the DIVAS DUOS concert sucked!!

I was hoping for more, but it just wasn't there. Concerts of old were much more fulfilling.

Whitney was pathetic. Bobby shouldn't have been there.

WHAT WAS WITH HAVING THE MEN THERE.......AND THE DUOS WEREN'T??? I WAS EXPECTING MUCH, MUCH MORE.

I don't see Jewell as any kind of DIVA. Bless her heart.

Mary J. Blige was (and is) just a screamer. She should have never been teamed with Chaka Khan. She likes to scream to try to compete with a super strong voice.....and that ain't what it's about. Chaka sings......Mary screams. She's not without hope, but she needs work.

This was an entirely TIRED show.

I advised all of my friends not to waste their time.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Divas Duos is completely different than Born To Diva, right?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    They were connected, acutally. The winner of Born To Diva was announced, and performed on Divas Duos. From watching Born to Diva, I got the impression that the winner would perform with one of the Divas......and I want to say it was Whitney Houston. And that didn't happen either!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread