+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Kitchen Nightmares

FORT Regular

Re: Kitchen Nightmares Season 3

can't wait for the recap of this season, just seems like half the restaurants are destined to fail.

FORT Fanatic

I've read many times that restaurants have the highest failure rate of any small business.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150 View Post
    I've read many times that restaurants have the highest failure rate of any small business.
    oh yes, usually it's 20% the first year then 50% the next year after then 70% after 10 years.

I was just wondering about season 3, since so many of those owners seem disfunctional.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanx View Post
    oh yes, usually it's 20% the first year then 50% the next year after then 70% after 10 years.

I was just wondering about season 3, since so many of those owners seem disfunctional.
    That is the same thing I noticed. Everyone seems to think they can own a restaurant if they have some $$.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    That is the same thing I noticed. Everyone seems to think they can own a restaurant if they have some $$.
    yea, usually kitchen nitemares is 85% bad/lazy chef i.e (stanky food, frozen, spoiled blah blah) this season it seems like 50/50 bad chef/ and bad owners.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    That was a riot "in British" And "busy idiot" I loved that by GR!!!
    Moe was a jerk. Period.
    I just watched on my DVR. Wasn't this a two parter though? Unfortunately, only recorded the first hour. What happened? Was it all peace and love at the end?

Agree, Moe was a total jerk, idiot, moron, etc, etc. Surprised Ramsey even stayed. Than again, guess it made for good TV. I was totally grossed out by the food and Moe.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Finally!!! On last night's episode about Amy's Baking Company in Scottsdale, AZ, Ramsay walked out because the owners were too delusional and wouldn't accept any criticism. Also, the owner pocketed the servers' tips.
    nanaslbkp likes this.

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Wow. I missed the episode, but I live not too far from there. I'm gonna check them out!
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    Finally!!! On last night's episode about Amy's Baking Company in Scottsdale, AZ, Ramsay walked out because the owners were too delusional and wouldn't accept any criticism. Also, the owner pocketed the servers' tips.
    OMG OMG last night was UNREAL!!! I watch all KN's this was by far THE most unbelievable episode ever!
    Amy's husband (the one that pocketed all the server's tips) would not tell Amy when the customers complained about the food. He just threw it away. When GR came and tried the food, GR told her it was AWFUL and Amy screamed at GR and said "NO IT'S NOT I HAVE NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY MY FOOD IS AWFUL" .... GR told her no one would tell you including your husband because they were AFRAID to tell you. She still did not believe him. All the food coming out to the dining room (even though there were barely any customers) was close to 90 minutes. IF you complained to anyone about waiting for your food Amy and her husband SCREAMED to pay for your food now (mind you they had never even received any food) and then they SCREAMED at them to GET OUT OF THEIR RESTAURANT and NEVER COME BACK!

Totally UNREAL!!!! Mind you what I typed above was only a small snippet of the hour! Those two owners were awful to not only the customers but to their wait staff as well. Awful.
    nanaslbkp and jucamer like this.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Wow. I missed the episode, but I live not too far from there. I'm gonna check them out!
    AZ, GO and report back! LOL! But seriously, I cannot believe it's still even in business.
    AZChristian and jucamer like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread