+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Kitchen Nightmares

FORT Regular

Re: Kitchen Nightmares Season 3

I agree, kitchen nightmares british edition is so much better than this... hand holding he does. You notice now, every other episode has him pulling up to the restaurant to have someone telling him the full story in the car, then he goes and eats?

More hand holding this past episode. Twin brothers who cried and called themselves failures wayyyyy too much (don't know if one brother was a bigger whiner than the other-they both were driving me crazy). Sloppy food, dirty restaurant, full grown baby boys trying to run the entire operation. Good thing is they seemed to have shaped up as of the airing and their place was doing well.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KeepItReal View Post
    Sloppy food, dirty restaurant . . .
    If I'd walked into that place, I'd have turned around and walked right back out. As it started out on the show, it was an insult to the term "hole in the wall" restaurant.

More hand holding this past episode. Twin brothers who cried and called themselves failures wayyyyy too much (don't know if one brother was a bigger whiner than the other-they both were driving me crazy). Sloppy food, dirty restaurant, full grown baby boys trying to run the entire operation. Good thing is they seemed to have shaped up as of the airing and their place was doing well.
    OMG, this was a really strange and odd KN. That restaurant was a DIVE. If I were to walk in there, I would be turning around so quick and exiting. Ugh.

I almost thought the brothers might have had some mental issues. AND where was the CA BOH….that place from the kitchen to the dining room was one huge disaster. OMG.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

I can't imagine why anyone would have eaten in that restaurant before the renovation. Shell out money there? Sounds unbelievable.

I would have walked right back out as well-if I'd ever even made it into the place. It was crappy through and through-from the front door to the tape on the floors, and 45 years worth of gum under the tables. Do people even still put gum under the table? Perhaps that's an indication of who eats there. Must be kids. Hope their parents skipped this episode. It would scare them to death.

I also thought the brothers had some mental issues at first, then I just thought someone spent a lifetime telling them they were worthless. Something much deeper is going on with those two. They were absolute slobs. Did you see him make that meatball sandwich, just slopping everything onto the plate like dog food, and the pizza with all of that canned crap loaded onto it just sliding off of the "crust"? Let's not forget the spoiled chicken Ugh, you can get food poisining just from watching that episode on tv.
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

I would have walked right back out as well-if I'd ever even made it into the place. It was crappy through and through-from the front door to the tape on the floors, and 45 years worth of gum under the tables. Do people even still put gum under the table? Perhaps that's an indication of who eats there. Must be kids. Hope their parents skipped this episode. It would scare them to death.

I also thought the brothers had some mental issues at first, then I just thought someone spent a lifetime telling them they were worthless. Something much deeper is going on with those two. They were absolute slobs. Did you see him make that meatball sandwich, just slopping everything onto the plate like dog food, and the pizza with all of that canned crap loaded onto it just sliding off of the "crust"? Let's not forget the spoiled chicken Ugh, you can get food poisining just from watching that episode on tv.
    Ugh! It was gross and they were really childish. I would have never eaten there, yuck! The gum! The spoiled chicken! And that pizza looked positively horrible!!! But I did look them up on the web and the place is doing well. I hope they got some sense knocked into them, act like adults and keep a good place.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

I just watched the episode with the two brothers (Rami and Moe) at the New Orleans restaurant. I thought parts of it were hilarious. I was practically rolling on the floor when Ramsey called Moe a "busy idiot". Moe took great offense and was seething over it after Ramsey left. Rami told him that Ramsey doesn't speak English, that in British "busy idiot" is a compliment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    I just watched the episode with the two brothers (Rami and Moe) at the New Orleans restaurant. I thought parts of it were hilarious. I was practically rolling on the floor when Ramsey called Moe a "busy idiot". Moe took great offense and was seething over it after Ramsey left. Rami told him that Ramsey doesn't speak English, that in British "busy idiot" is a compliment.
    That was a riot … "in British" … And "busy idiot" … I loved that by GR!!!
    Moe was a jerk. Period.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    That was hysterical. Moe just couldn't get with it, though Rami really wanted to make improvements.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread