Well enjoy, they are both BSC.
Well enjoy, they are both BSC.
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
Watching tonight's episode it's quite clear that they're either intentionally playing up this bad person image for the cameras (unlikely) or they really do have serious issues.
1. I'm sorry, but they're not booming in business if they are now down to them and a dishwasher. I admit that this was filmed long before the episode aired, but it does show the contrary now.
2. The fact they aired clips of them getting angry, demanding money for the interview (in spite of again signing a contract that would let KN air more footage or interview them without extra pay) shows they didn't bother reading the contract, letting their thirst for revenge go counter to common sense.
3. This group shouldn't have become ankle biters to Ramsay and FOX - because as we saw we got to see the AUDITION tape. Didn't they think that anything they recorded or had on film by the producers could be used on them? We knew that FOX would use their own words against them in their claims - especially the claim FOX went to them not the otherwise.
4. Honestly, how can you be successful in your business but blame media and the like for not having customers during opening hours?
5. Honestly, WHY do you paint all folks as trolls and haters if they come into a restaurant, look at the desserts and then choose to head out? Some of us - myself included - sometimes have to walk out and think about what they want to buy after looking at the items, including food. My personal case, I have to do this sometimes because if I don't my mind overloads and I run away and get nothing even if I'm starving and if I don't eat something soon I'll faint (yes, this nearly happened one time).
If I did this and Amy or Samy glared or said anything, I would tell them honestly, "I do not care if you have the world's best pie or food stuff here - if you aren't going to be respectful enough to let me step out so I can think out which dessert I want, then I will go next door. I can wait." May get yelled at but respect goes both ways.
In conclusion - this company probably has had the final nail hammered in the coffin with this episode. They should've taken the high road, NOT LIED and instead of blaming everyone else for their issues... turned it around, invited Ramsay themselves to come back and show him that HE was truly wrong, and then I'd had major props for them.
I just hope the trolls there will take this advice too and just ignore the restaurant, since it seems to thrive on bad PR now.
I just asked hubby again if he's interested in going up to Scottsdale one day to visit Amy's. We're on a very low carb diet. He said if we had the nerve to go in there and ask for a Caesar salad with no croutons (as we normally order it), he'd be afraid Samy would have one of his gangster friends bump us off.
Those people are definitely BSC.
I will concede I'm surprised that they're in business, but ironically the REASON they're in business still is for the thing Amy is complaining about - they're a tourist attraction now with the way they behaved. I think a lot of businesses will either work to not be like this couple or at least have the smarts to realize that they shouldn't apply for the show willingly like they did.
I think absolutely it IS a tourist attraction now BUT for Amy and Sammy NOT FOR GOOD REASONS.
Hell ya, if I was in AZ, I would DRIVE BY. I would not set ONE FOOT inside.
When ANA was there interviewing them, Amy was as though she had had 15 RED BULLS prior to ANA showing up. MY GAWD, Amy, BREATHE. Stop, slow the heck down, take a breathe................
They are and remain as DELUSIONAL as ever.
I would love to know what time of day that was that ANA stopped in as NO ONE WAS THERE at all eating? It looked like LUNCH TIME.
Amy and Sammy continue to insist their food is FABULOUS. I think 'delusional' Amy compared her cooking to Martha Stewart when she was on Dr. Phil.................whatttttt Martha Stewart. Yup, DELUSIONAL!!!!!
All in all, very sad, very very sad.
OH and those CARTOONS...........those were HYSTERICAL.
I would love to know the BACK STORY with those two. I really think maybe there was some mental issues or situations with one or both of them. How is it that they are BOTH that delusional???.........
***I think I set my own record using the word DELUSIONAL in one post!!!
Neither episode makes the point that she doesn't make the baked goods herself. I assumed that would come up.
Amy mentioned Tourettes at one point. Is that possible? Perhaps explain her inability to stop for air when she's agitated?
Not sure if it's been mentioned here before. Little Miss Amy has spent some time in jail for identity theft. She used her ex-husband's SSN to apply for a loan. The bank didn't take kindly to it.
I always thought it was against the law for a restaurant owner to withhold tips from his/her employees. I've never ever heard of this--pooling tips among employees to share later, yes.