+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Kitchen Nightmares

Re: Kitchen Nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I only saw the last 20 minutes of Dr. Phil (who I really don't like) and Amy looks like she lost a lot of weight. She is wafer thin. But her hair was done nicely and her eye makeup was more subdued. She was calm and poised, but earlier I think they showed the audience some of the more rabid scenes from KN. The advice she received was just as above: ignore them and don't feed the fire. She said, "What should we do? Turn off our phones?" Phil thought she was being defensive and sarcastic again, but she explained they get nasty calls at the restaurant all day long and people call and make phony reservations. They have built up such a local cult of haters that they can't even carry on with normal business. She's been "returning flak" so viciously that her haters are just having their fires stoked. If anyone sees the whole Dr. Phil could you tell me what happened in the first 40 minutes?

jadewarlock is a juggler! SMH. Who'd a thunk?
    They seemed bonkers to me. Yelling at their customer's, he wouldn't budge. Is he a lot older than her?
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

I believe he is a lot older. He bought that restaurant for her for 1 million (she said) so I guess it's because of the money. She is such a harridan!
    The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man.

I'm sure Amy knew exactly what Ramsey's show was all about. She'd obviously seen it and, unlike so many idiots who call him in, she and Sammy had made sure everything was spic and span in the kitchen and all food in the fridge was labeled. They knew what he would look for. She came right out and told him the reason they wanted him to come was to taste her food and agree publicly that she truly was anointed by God to cook for the masses with her "God given talent", vindicating her to her critics. What Amy could not have conceived of was that Ramsey would say her food was not so hot and that she was delusional about it. She really needs to be a 'stay at home Mom' to her furry children.
    Photobabe likes this.

Samy and Amy have no busy running a restaurant. They obviously are not customer service oriented or human being oriented for that matter. I went on Yelp and looked at their reviews (prior to KN) and they are nuts. Since Dr. Phil aired, a bunch of people have written on Yelp to "give advice", but I'm pretty sure Yelp will remove them, because they did not have a personal experience with ABC.
    Punkin likes this.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

I saw a commercial tonight and realized that Amy looks like Khate's twin sister.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

bold by me...
    Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock
    Rest assured - she wants that trolling and hate - at least for the purposes of media attention. If she really wanted to silence the haters she wouldn't get on TV or other avenues to expose it. Trolls like bullies die out when they don't have the person they're going after returning flak at them.
    At least! It's also a way for her to cry 'victim'. She knows her only way to save face is to try to get people to feel sorry for her for being harassed. Therefore, all the reasonable posts are dropped and she keeps the haters.
    She doesn't only look like Khate, Arielflies, they're victim sisters.
    Happy Birthday, sir, despite the circumstances.--John Green

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    I only saw the last 20 minutes of Dr. Phil (who I really don't like) and Amy looks like she lost a lot of weight. She is wafer thin. But her hair was done nicely and her eye makeup was more subdued. She was calm and poised, but earlier I think they showed the audience some of the more rabid scenes from KN. The advice she received was just as above: ignore them and don't feed the fire. She said, "What should we do? Turn off our phones?" Phil thought she was being defensive and sarcastic again, but she explained they get nasty calls at the restaurant all day long and people call and make phony reservations. They have built up such a local cult of haters that they can't even carry on with normal business. She's been "returning flak" so viciously that her haters are just having their fires stoked. If anyone sees the whole Dr. Phil could you tell me what happened in the first 40 minutes?
    They are and remain as cray cray as the KN episode.
    Punkin, Amy stated on Dr. Phil that she has lost 60 pounds over this whole ordeal. They have gotten more than their share of HATE mail and HATE reviews and HATE calls on their phone. Their restaurant is failing terribly and Amy and Sammy think its because of the HATERS .......... hello its NOT the haters its YOU TWO!!!
    People will call up and make reservations and they said "no one ever shows up". Amy said when she sees those bad lying reviews all over the place she HAS TO ATTACK as she is a SNAKE and she will not sit back and allow the HATERS to get away with that so she ATTACKS back. Dr. Phil said "WHATTTTTTT, WHYYYYYYY would you do that" ... he explained to them that they are no one to them. That you are talking to a computer. He said UNPLUG the computer back away from it and she SCREAMS "and what don't answer my phone and close my restaurant" at which Phil basically had his own meltdown and looked directly at her and said to them "have you not been listening to me this whole time" ... yup Dr. Phil saw with his own eyes that THEY ARE DELUSIONAL.

Dr. Phil had a Professional talk to them on how to get their restaurant back on track ... one of the things this Professional stated was to use 'groupons' or offer 'coupons' to get the masses back in there and get your restaurant back up and running and to show your Community that you want them back.................WELL, Sammy said "NO NO NO, no groupons no coupons". He stated "our food is so good, if you want to come there and eat, then you need to PAY FOR IT." Dr. Phil and Professional man had NO WORDS after that comment.

GAWD.

I then went to their FB page and it was once again filling up with hate messages for them upon this show airing.

GAWD.
    Kip likes this.
    KAREN

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

Well, shucks. I use Groupon a lot . . . and I live 15 miles from ABC. If I had a Groupon, I'd go. I don't want to pay more than I have to in order to NOT be served edible food while being sworn at.

LOL.
    Punkin and momrek06 like this.

They want to get their restaurant back on track? Hire a good chef and be EXTRA nice to your staff and your customers. I wouldn't use a groupon at that place as it stands.
    CupidGuest, Kip and momrek06 like this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

There is an easy fix to the harassing phone calls. Simply have the phone answered by a machine that says (in a very pleasant voice) "We are not taking reservations at this time. Please stop by and we will sat you as quickly as possible" or, something to that effect. Have a separate unpublished number to use for suppliers, employees, etc.

Am looking forward to seeing this nutcase couple make a fool of themselves again tonight. It would be nice to se that they have changed but we all know that isn't going to happen!
    Punkin, Kip, libgirl2 and 2 others like this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

+ Reply to Thread