+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 284
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Kitchen Nightmares

  1. #171
    Red Sox Nation Brooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    4,256

    Re: Kitchen Nightmares

    jadewarlock, you realize your are what Amy calls a Hater(tm), LOL.

    I do hope we get to see the follow-up piece, although maybe that's too much like rubbernecking at a bad traffic accident.

  2. #172
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Kitchen Nightmares

    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    jadewarlock, you realize your are what Amy calls a Hater(tm), LOL.

    I do hope we get to see the follow-up piece, although maybe that's too much like rubbernecking at a bad traffic accident.
    It's coming back April 11.

    And it must be big enough to hurt her or put the mail in the coffin of her business...

    ... Because NOW, almost two years after filming, she's accusing Ramsay of sexual harassment and is claiming the delay was because FOX is "scared of them"

    We're supposed to believe that after she wiped out her FB page of attacks on Ramsay including his manhood ... Meaning *if* it were true she is also guilty of it.

    So sorry doesn't wash... Because that and the fact it does NOT explain the delay on spring the Dr. Phil episode... Who has zero affiliation with FOX, they aren't going to won this.

    She needs to accept SHE CHOSE (whether the scouting claim is true or - most likely based on comments she's made - not) to be on the show. Not Ramsay, Not FOX...her.
    momrek06 and jucamer like this.

  3. #173
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,152

    Re: Kitchen Nightmares

    Thanks!!! DVR is all set!!!

    Thanks jadewarlock!!!
    KAREN

  4. #174
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,885

    Re: Kitchen Nightmares

    I read about her "sexual harassment" allegation today. Just insane.

    I'll tell you though, they have some cajones to take on Gordon Ramsey in this manner. I don't know about you guys, but I don't think he would take that kind of accusation lightly. He, by all appearances, seems to be happily married with children he adores (I follow him on facebook and his photos and posts of his kids are lovely). I can just imagine his reaction to this news.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

  5. #175
    8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Kitchen Nightmares

    Google Gordon Ramsay and Sarah Symonds. He has had his moments . . .

  6. #176
    Forum Assistant sweetpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,885

    Re: Kitchen Nightmares

    Well, if true that sucks!! But I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. He definitely comes across like a guy who wants to have his cake and eat pastry too.

    I'm guessing his wife stood by him, so who knows. He shows a lot of love and pride for his children on FB so obviously he cares for his family.

    Has Amy or her odious husband provided any other details on what he did to harass her? I imagine with all those mounted cameras, if he did something serious it would have been captured on film. Then again, if something were, they wouldn't have proof of it because the production company would have the film. It just seems odd that this story is coming to light now, almost a year after the first episode aired.

    I'll have to remember to set my PVR for the follow up show. Should be completely cringeworthy!
    Last edited by sweetpea; 03-31-2014 at 10:59 AM.
    Congratulations Mickey and Pete!

  7. #177
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,136

    Re: Kitchen Nightmares

    Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Google Gordon Ramsay and Sarah Symonds. He has had his moments . . .
    I agree, but there is a HUGE difference between an affair/mistress and sexual harassment.

    Unfortunately folks like Amy don't get that - she's actually tried to connect the two.

    I honestly think this place is about to go out of business - my sister and brother-in-law actually did drive there on a weekday when it was supposed to be open (and yes, they were CORRECT hours of operation, not a setting up scenario), and it was closed.

    Add to it they have themselves and a person who washes their dishes they are not getting the covers to stay afloat. That may also explain though why fries are an additional $5 to a $15 burger. Heck, even a steakhouse I know of maxes out their up charges to $5 for a set of 6-7 shrimp (jumbo shrimp by the way).

  8. #178
    8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: Kitchen Nightmares

    Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I agree, but there is a HUGE difference between an affair/mistress and sexual harassment.

    Unfortunately folks like Amy don't get that - she's actually tried to connect the two.

    I honestly think this place is about to go out of business - my sister and brother-in-law actually did drive there on a weekday when it was supposed to be open (and yes, they were CORRECT hours of operation, not a setting up scenario), and it was closed.

    Add to it they have themselves and a person who washes their dishes they are not getting the covers to stay afloat. That may also explain though why fries are an additional $5 to a $15 burger. Heck, even a steakhouse I know of maxes out their up charges to $5 for a set of 6-7 shrimp (jumbo shrimp by the way).
    I totally agree with you regarding the difference between an affair and harassment . . .

    And I keep telling myself not to drive up there . . . but the temptation is becoming strong again.
    Punkin likes this.

  9. #179
    FORT Fogey Punkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    San Francisco
    Posts
    2,444

    Re: Kitchen Nightmares

    Go, AZ, Go! Bring your camera and get us a scoop! Tell Amy her food stinks and her cakes are frauds and film her reaction.

    Um, bring a bodyguard for backup.
    AZChristian and Photobabe like this.

  10. #180
    FORT Fogey jucamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,688

    Re: Kitchen Nightmares

    OMG he could have tons of women at his feet and he would harass her???!
    Punkin, libgirl2 and AZChristian like this.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.