+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree220Likes

Thread: Kitchen Nightmares

Re: Kitchen Nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by AZChristian View Post
    Amy and her husband are not done messing with the world yet.
    Oh boy..........how is it there are TWO of them?????????

I could see if the hubby was a nut case and the wife wanted help for his cray cray behavior or that the wife was a nut case and hubby wanted help for her cray cray behavior .......

BUT NO ........ they are BOTH CRAZZZZZZZZY.
    KAREN

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

So we should be happy they found each other and saved two innocent people from being married to them. LOL.
    Punkin, momrek06 and jucamer like this.

AZ, I'd love to read about what those two are up to, but I don't want to pay for a subscription to the paper (which they are requiring). Could you just quote the article with the link, or summarize? Thanks!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

You bet. This is from azcentral.com. Be sure to read that last line!

=======

The owners of Amy’s Baking Company in Scottsdale were scheduled to be appear on two TV shows, “Dr. Phil” and “Kitchen Nightmares,” this week.

Now, Samy and Amy Bouzaglo won’t be on either. At least for now.

The Bouzaglos were to appear on “Dr. Phil” at 3 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26, on Channel 3 (KTVK). But the episode guide now lists the subject as a woman named “Dorothy” who thinks her husband is cheating.

The piece de resistance was scheduled for Friday, Feb. 28, when host Gordon Ramsay had Round 2 with the couple on the Season 6 premiere of “Kitchen Nightmares” on Fox. The episode, titled “Return to Amy’s Baking Company,” was scheduled for 7 p.m. on Channel 10 (KSAZ). Now, an episode of “Bones” is listed in the time slot.

A spokeswoman at Fox Publicity & Corporate Communications said that there was a scheduling change, and the episode will air at a to-be-determined date.

Reached for comment Monday, Amy said by e-mail: “Unfortunately right now we really can not say anything. But we can say that they have begun to realize that they have underestimated my husband and I, and our unwillingness to allow them to exploit us is becoming very clear.”

The couple stirred up a social-media storm last year, after the May 10 airing of an episode that showed them yelling expletives at customers, taking tips left for servers and refusing to take any criticism from the host, British chef Gordon Ramsay. For the first time in the show’s history, Ramsay ditched the restaurant owners before making any changes.

In its fifth annual ranking of America’s worst bosses in 2013, eBossWatch, an online career site, put the Bouzaglos sixth on the list.
    Punkin likes this.

You bet. This is from azcentral.com. Be sure to read that last line!

=======

The owners of Amy’s Baking Company in Scottsdale were scheduled to be appear on two TV shows, “Dr. Phil” and “Kitchen Nightmares,” this week.

Now, Samy and Amy Bouzaglo won’t be on either. At least for now.

The Bouzaglos were to appear on “Dr. Phil” at 3 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26, on Channel 3 (KTVK). But the episode guide now lists the subject as a woman named “Dorothy” who thinks her husband is cheating.

The piece de resistance was scheduled for Friday, Feb. 28, when host Gordon Ramsay had Round 2 with the couple on the Season 6 premiere of “Kitchen Nightmares” on Fox. The episode, titled “Return to Amy’s Baking Company,” was scheduled for 7 p.m. on Channel 10 (KSAZ). Now, an episode of “Bones” is listed in the time slot.

A spokeswoman at Fox Publicity & Corporate Communications said that there was a scheduling change, and the episode will air at a to-be-determined date.

Reached for comment Monday, Amy said by e-mail: “Unfortunately right now we really can not say anything. But we can say that they have begun to realize that they have underestimated my husband and I, and our unwillingness to allow them to exploit us is becoming very clear.”

The couple stirred up a social-media storm last year, after the May 10 airing of an episode that showed them yelling expletives at customers, taking tips left for servers and refusing to take any criticism from the host, British chef Gordon Ramsay. For the first time in the show’s history, Ramsay ditched the restaurant owners before making any changes.

In its fifth annual ranking of America’s worst bosses in 2013, eBossWatch, an online career site, put the Bouzaglos sixth on the list.
    LOL no wonder I couldn't find it on my channel guide! Thanks for posting AZ - wonder what those lunatics are up to now??
    Punkin likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

When's the second episode of Amy's Baking Company coming on? Its a train wreck I don't want to miss.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    When's the second episode of Amy's Baking Company coming on? Its a train wreck I don't want to miss.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    It appears from the article by AZ that everything is on hold for now. Nothing is being aired. Both their older and newer episodes.
    KAREN

I've found that, though there are no listings for a new Season 6, Kitchen Nightmares is running a lot of repeats including "Amy's Baking Company" airing this Thursday on BBC America. It'll be fun to rewatch that nut-fest!

In reality - based on what I've read from honest reviews on the sites they denounce AND the fact that they now only have a dishwasher...

... The place is most likely in danger of closing and they just don't want to give Amy and Samy any more chances.

Or Amy/Samy have already violated their contract with FOX and there's a suit coming on - on FOX's side.

And there IS the third thing - they had to simply delay the airing due to editing/production issues (i.e. other restaurant filmings have not been completed and there is an agreement with the network they MUST have the full season).

Reviews I've read said the place has *maybe* 6 covers at one time, and that's not a lot of money. Add to it they're updating their Facebook page actually DURING serving times (and top it off when it SHOULD be busy - i.e. peak times), and Samy himself has said he basically said "(explicative) Kitchen Nightmares" when they came back, I'd dare say that it's most likely the truth.

Amy is highly delusional here though if she thinks she's winning anything... because observation from the stories they've given since, they're not only lying to the media (i.e. claiming they aren't responding to hate, but are on their Facebook page), that they're down to the dishwasher (after just merely a month/month and a half prior they had supposedly FOUR waitstaff being interviewed saying how much they love the place)... she's actually lying through her teeth at best.

And seriously ... WHY can she just not admit to herself that either:

1. (As we've seen) admit SHE sought out "Kitchen Nightmares" in an attempt to prove the ONE reviewer wrong and wanted Ramsay to say her food was good, only to throw a hissy fit when he said otherwise, or...

2. (As she claims) she was actually scouted by FOX, but too stupid to realize that the words "Kitchen Nightmares" or heck even Gordon Ramsay and Restaurants ARE NOT a good combination (meaning she was going to get complaints and criticism, not compliments).

She could've said no, she didn't, and she's reaping what she sows.

And from the comments gleaned on the Internet... they are definitely in trouble.
    Last edited by jadewarlock; 02-25-2014 at 04:57 PM.

One other point - I do wonder if it's the fact Samy has been ordered to be exported from the United States and because of this, FOX CANNOT air the episodes yet due to some federal law that we don't know about (i.e. you can't hire an illegal in a show?)

They are appealing though.

+ Reply to Thread