+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 55 FirstFirst ... 3940414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Re: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw about 2 minutes of the interview, but this reality show is too much. I just wanted to slap the girl. She is so convinced of her importance that she just can't manage without a team of assistants. Why would a person with no job need assistants? She was so obsessed with all these boxes of clothes. Honestly, how could someone with so many clothes look like crap everyday? Unreal.

She was obsessed with going through box after box of clothes, tops, shirts, etc. but had no interest in unpacking important things you might need like dishes or pots. I saw little to any furniture. Wouldn't a couch or chair be more important than tank tops? Please. I had to turn the channel. She's a spoiled rotten, clueless, brat. I have no interest in hearing her complain about how she's struggling in a Manhatten apt, with assitants she doesn't need and how she doesn't have time for anything.
    Debb, I was changing channels and came upon a repeat of LiLo's reality show. So I thought I would give it a shot.

I did make it through to her meeting with OW at the end but my God the patience those people have who are LiLo's assistants, HOLY LORD, no amount of money would get me to spend more than 5 minutes with her.

First of all ..... all those clothes? She had no rhyme or reason to having that amount of clothes and the disorganization of it all. My head was spinning. I could not be around her due to her continued smoking in the apt. She was rude to everyone.

I am glad she is being diligent to her sobriety but it's at the cost of everyone around her. She is miserable and angry and unhappy.

Keeping the OWN crews waiting for hours, totally unacceptable and again rude.

Debb, if you get a chance to see a repeat of this epi, all her inappropriate behavior to all the OW staff was all reported to OW and OW flew to NYC and sat down with LiLo face to face and told her she was out of control and she can either QUIT this show or change her behavior. That was the best part of the whole hour.

I may watch another episode to see if she does change her behavior. Hmm.
    KAREN

I've also read that she may not be honest shen she says she's staying sober. Apparently, there is some doubt about it.
    momrek06 likes this.

Debb, so I decided to watch epi 2 of LiLo and I really liked it. It starts with OW finishing up her intense one on one with Lilo. OW told her 'I will not tolerate any more calls from anyone telling me your are not cooperating'. Lilo agreed.
    90% of the show continued very well. I did not like her beotch session with AJ because someone needs to tell LiLo that MAYBE she is not getting any calls for work because of her past behavior. (Wait until you see that part.)

Oh interesting point, her assistant Hollie who I believe LiLo hired who was the blond with the accent was fired in this epi for drinking wine in front of LiLo.

Mike, her sober coach returns to LA as he feels she was depending wayyyyyy to much on him. She has to start becoming dependent. His candid interview as he is packing to go to LA is interesting.

OK wait until you see the previews. Ugh.
    KAREN

I haven't seen it yet, but did read that Lindsay had IV medication for pain to have a dental veneer reattached. Is that true? If so, .....OMG. I have veneers and have had them reattached many times. I can think of no reason for that. It's insane. It's like taking pain meds to cut your toenails. I didn't even have IV drugs when they filed my teeth down to put on the initial ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I haven't seen it yet, but did read that Lindsay had IV medication for pain to have a dental veneer reattached. Is that true? If so, .....OMG. I have veneers and have had them reattached many times. I can think of no reason for that. It's insane. It's like taking pain meds to cut your toenails. I didn't even have IV drugs when they filed my teeth down to put on the initial ones!

Yes LiLo had some dental emergency and her OWN assistant set up an appt with a NYC dentist. There was allot of discussion during that segment about whether she could have the drugs to knock her out but it was ultimately fine.
    LiLo stood in the dental office telling everyone within ear shot that she HAS TO BE OUT. She insisted she cannot feel anything as it will just totally creep her out (something along those lines) in any event she was being a HUGE drama queen.
    But the dentist handled everything. NYC dentist even confered on the phone with her LA dentist. So she had the dentist, an anesthesiologist and a nurse by her side the whole time.

GAWD in HEAVEN, READ THIS!!!!!!! OWN paid her 2 MILLION!!!!!!!!
    Lindsay Lohan hit with claims of financial woes as 'credit cards are declined' | Mail Online
    KAREN

To give a patient IV pain meds for a procedure that involves NO PAIN is absurd. I don't think I can bear to watch that.

I read that her ratings are really tanking. I get why.

Well...though I have no idea if this is the case with Lindsay - almost any dental procedure sends me through the roof with pain. I have to force myself to go and I must have one specific hygienist who is exceptionally kind. For some reason, my gums are horribly sensitive and a simple cleaning takes two appointments, numbing gel (they always try to get me to have freezing but the needle...oy), and advil and Tylenol before and after. It is a nightmare. And I am no sissy - I had my 2nd kid with no epidural or pain meds and a laundry list of athletic injuries that never stopped me. But a dental appointment can bring me to tears.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Well...though I have no idea if this is the case with Lindsay - almost any dental procedure sends me through the roof with pain. I have to force myself to go and I must have one specific hygienist who is exceptionally kind. For some reason, my gums are horribly sensitive and a simple cleaning takes two appointments, numbing gel (they always try to get me to have freezing but the needle...oy), and advil and Tylenol before and after. It is a nightmare. And I am no sissy - I had my 2nd kid with no epidural or pain meds and a laundry list of athletic injuries that never stopped me. But a dental appointment can bring me to tears.
    I am the same way. My gums hurt so much at one time, I would get a cleaning done in two appointments. Now, I am not so bad, although I have an unhealthy fear of my dentists, who happens to be a kind gentle man. ( sigh)
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

TRAIN WRECK

This week...........and as usual I cannot look the other way.

OMG.

No words.
    KAREN

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I was flipping through the channels the other night and watched. Why is OWN paying Lindsay? She isn't very forthcoming at all, she is full of excuses and there is nothing there to make one want to root for her to get better. She has some insight about her issues but hasn't fully realized them or is willing to make the changes to get better. How she has anyone willing to be around her, I don't know. She is flaky, sneaky and evasive. The excuses she makes sound like someone who is still in full blown addiction, not recovery.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread