+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Where in the world did Tyler Perry come up with The Haves and the Have Nots? This soap opera is wearing me out! It gives me moments. For me, it just defies belief! It's definitely not your grandma's Tyler Perry, that's for sure. It's not his usual comedy, but it does have me laughing out loud............in "omigod-ism".

Is anybody watching this but me? Input, please!
    Love this show! At first I was like, WTF??! But the more I kept watching the more hooked I became. That Candice is some piece of work!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The closeted gay guy with the Carlton-sweater blows me away. Why is he ALWAYS in that sweater? Poor thing....he is messed up. He wants to be true to himself, but his mother just is not having it! I will admit that I don't miss an episode!
    bee stung lips likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

The closeted gay guy with the Carlton-sweater blows me away. Why is he ALWAYS in that sweater? Poor thing....he is messed up. He wants to be true to himself, but his mother just is not having it! I will admit that I don't miss an episode!
    What the heck was up with that piping-lined blue jacket he had on this past episode??? Lol

But the poor thing...my heart breaks for him, because he's trapped inside himself because he's worried about his parent's reaction to him being gay. When his mother yelled at him and told him to get a girlfriend and dress like a man I wanted him to yell in her face and tell her, he is who he is, and if she doesn't like it, then too bad for her.

He sure took some chance climbing into bed with Wyatt though. I can only image that if Wyatt had woken up and found Jeffrey laying their next to him, he'd have beat the crap outta him.

Do you think that pregnancy text that Jim found in the washroom when he and Candice were scrapping, belongs to Candice or his daughter? Candace' reaction to him finding it seemed rather suspicious. I'm guessing its hers and she's preggers for him.

I tend to think that Wyatt is fighting feelings of his own. I'm probably wrong, as usual!

For some reason, I think it's the crazy daughter's. I would think Candace is too smart and experienced to get pregnant unless that is her true goal....and it very well may be.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I tend to think that Wyatt is fighting feelings of his own. I'm probably wrong, as usual!

For some reason, I think it's the crazy daughter's. I would think Candace is too smart and experienced to get pregnant unless that is her true goal....and it very well may be.
    RE Wyatt...one never knows...

And I wouldn't put it past Candice to have planned to get pregnant for Jim that way not only would he be her sugar daddy, but her baby daddy as well, thus providing and endless stream of funds from his bank account to hers.

Thanks Imperfect. I set the DVR for it. Hope to watch it in the morning.

Yes! Others are watching The Haves....This show annoys me so badly, but I can't stop watching. All of the characters are a bit unrealistic to me and the acting sucks. I can't put my finger on why I still watch it.
    prhoshay and bee stung lips like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Thanks Imperfect. I set the DVR for it. Hope to watch it in the morning.

Yes! Others are watching The Haves....This show annoys me so badly, but I can't stop watching. All of the characters are a bit unrealistic to me and the acting sucks. I can't put my finger on why I still watch it.
    The continuous music playing in the background and the long pauses during conversations drive me up a wall, and yes, the acting for the most part sucks, yet I keep coming back for more.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Maybe it's supposed to be a SPOOF of a soap opera. That would kind of explain all of what we've been talking about.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Did others see the Where Are They Now with Denise Richards? I thought it was very interesting. Her take on Charlie is rather odd, IMO, but who am I to challenge it. She claims Charlie was so dangerous during their marriage she had to get protection from him when she is pregnant, but now, he's just fine. Of course, she doesn't leave the kids with him alone. Something about her whole story about Charlie is suspect to me. But, if things are working, so be it.

The really odd thing though was when she talked about how a few months ago a photo was published of her that was taken one day as she was out running errands. It showed her arms to be painfully thin and people were shocked and she lost work because of it. She claimed it was just the angle of the shot and not her actual arm size. Later in the intervew, Oprah's crew follows her around the house and the pool caring for her youngest daughter, who is special needs. Denise has on a sleeveless top and you can see the protruding bones in and around her shoulder, arm and rib area. It is her condition. She must really be in denial. I wish her the best. She must not see it, because if she did, she would have worn a different top.

I watched the show about Oprah's family last night. For some reason, I didn't come away with the suspicious feeling that many of you came up with. It seemed pretty regular to me, considering it's a pretty abnormal situation anyway. We all have strange tales in our family trees. I thought O seemed pretty comfortable with her extended family. What did I miss?

+ Reply to Thread