+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 55 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Has anyone watched Golden Sisters? It's one of the funniest shows on tv. I haven't laughed out loud at a tv show since Modern Family first came on. Check it out.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Re: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Quote Originally Posted by kireelady View Post
    Has anyone watched Golden Sisters? It's one of the funniest shows on tv. I haven't laughed out loud at a tv show since Modern Family first came on. Check it out.
    LOVED them!!!! I hope they'll be back!

Anyone watching Iyanla Fix My Life? I caught the recent one she did with DMX. OMG. That was wild. I must say, I thought Iyanla was GREAT! It took a lot patience to do what she did with DMX. What a piece of work. Still, at one point, she even loses it a little! lol

I look forward to more shows. Iyanla still has it, IMO. She is such a blessing. I had forgotten how great she was since Starting Over was cancelled. Too bad that pettiness on Oprah's part kept Iyanla from us for all these years. Thank goodness she's back now. (Yes, I know of the background on their story, but blame Oprah. This is based on Oprah's version of what happened.)
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Sorry, I am bit tired of her(Iyanla )
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Yeah...Iyanla was amazing with DMX and his son! It was also interesting to watch her work with Sheree and Bob Whitfield. I don't blame Oprah for the breakdown between her and Iyanla; I think there were mutual communication issues, and Iyanla has said as much. Iyanla said that, at the time, she (Iyanla) didn't think she deserved the good things that were coming her way from Oprah. IIRC, they went through a lot of "he said/she said" mess, so there was enough blame to go around (like there usually is).

I am not convinced that DMX has not been medicating undiagnosed mental illness for a long time, with all of the drug use.....but I'm not a psychiatrist.

The new show Raising Whitly is very good! It's about comedian Kym Whitly and the son that she adopted, and her "village". I think it will hold my attention with no difficulty. I'm not so sure about the LaToya Jackson show. It's amazing how much she looks like her mother.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I saw something from LaToya that I find very interesting. I never would have thought about it. She said that growing up she, Michael, and Cathy Hilton were VERY close friends. She claims that the 3 of them made a pact to name their daughter Paris. Cathy did, Michael did and since LaToya never had kids, she name her dog Paris. lol Isn't that odd?
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw something from LaToya that I find very interesting. I never would have thought about it. She said that growing up she, Michael, and Cathy Hilton were VERY close friends. She claims that the 3 of them made a pact to name their daughter Paris. Cathy did, Michael did and since LaToya never had kids, she name her dog Paris. lol Isn't that odd?
    Yes! Totally odd. I heard that too and wondered how in the hell Cathy Hilton got in the mix!

That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

Latoya she was hilarious. The Hiltons and Jacksons have been friends for decades. Kathy will be on a few episodes because she is close to Latoya. Omg when Latoya was trying to talk with her dad, Joe. I died because she was rambling and he looked at her like she was crazy. I love Life with Latoya!
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

Okay, this is unsettling.
    momrek06 and tbamom like this.

+ Reply to Thread