+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 55 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Re: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Yes! I caught some of the show with Iyanla and the basket ball wife from that reality show! VERY moving. It was great to see her doing what she does best! OMG. I think I could use a session with her! lol

(Apparently, right after they filmed the OWN show, the husband was charged with domestic abuse. Is this right?)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Heard, today or yesterday, that he got 1 yr. probation....not that I know exactly what that means. Thank goodness I've had virtually no interaction with the criminal justice system.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think he is a football player, so why was his wife on the basketball wives show? I don't know anything about them, but just caught bits and pieces.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    If you haven't checked out "Iyanla, Fix My Life", you are missing some satisfaction! The "old" Iyanla, from the Starting Over days is back!! She not only deals with different people, but she makes you (well, me, anyway) go inside yourself and ask questions. Talk about "Things that make you go hmmm...."

Also saw her on a couple of Lifeclasses, with Oprah, and there was plenty to reflect on there, too. I'd never seen any of the Lifeclasses before. Iyanla is one amazing woman.
    Since you like this, I put in on my DVR. I appreciate your position on things other than ketcup and white milk.
    Allie likes this.

Aaaaawwwww shucks, Ma'am...........I seldom get such compliments!
    Shoepie, Allie and Imperfect1 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Is anyone watching Oprah's Where Are They Now series? I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Is anyone watching Oprah's Where Are They Now series? I love it!
    I try and record things so I can watch when there is nothing on, its just there is always something on .
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have been watchimg them and they are really interesting. I caught up on election night to calm my nerves.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I always love Oprah's weekend line up! Iyanla is fabulous! I'm so glad she's back!!! The documentary shows on OWN (including Our America With Lisa Ling) are always so good! And Oprah's Sunday shows are all fabulous too. Super Soul Sunday shows totally warm my heart, Oprah's Next Chapter shows are always so interesting, and I'm really enjoying the Oprah Show reruns, including Where Are They Now. I just wish that Oprah could figure out how to get great shows for the rest of her weekly calendar. There is so much potential for all kinds of fabulous shows --- and I really, really want the OWN network to succeed, because what's good about the network is REALLY good. It's just that right now, there probably isn't enough successful programming to financially sustain the network. Come on Oprah. If anyone can figure it out, YOU CAN!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I always love Oprah's weekend line up! Iyanla is fabulous! I'm so glad she's back!!! The documentary shows on OWN (including Our America With Lisa Ling) are always so good! And Oprah's Sunday shows are all fabulous too. Super Soul Sunday shows totally warm my heart, Oprah's Next Chapter shows are always so interesting, and I'm really enjoying the Oprah Show reruns, including Where Are They Now. I just wish that Oprah could figure out how to get great shows for the rest of her weekly calendar. There is so much potential for all kinds of fabulous shows --- and I really, really want the OWN network to succeed, because what's good about the network is REALLY good. It's just that right now, there probably isn't enough successful programming to financially sustain the network. Come on Oprah. If anyone can figure it out, YOU CAN!
    She will.Slow and steady wins the race, and her show is gaining viewers.
    Imperfect1 and Debb70 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread