+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 55 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Re: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Have you seen the latest articles today on BK being engaged to the guy who she refers to as her adopted brother? He is living with BK in that house. I'll try to find the article. Kind of creepy....engaged to your brother? Ewwww....

Bobbi Kristina Is Secretly Engaged! | Radar Online

I bet her grandmother is steaming. Bringing that guy into the house when she was suffering from drug addiction and exposing him to BK, wasn't a good idea. The more I hear about Whitney's actions, the more I feel she did BK a real disservice. I know that it is unkind to say of the dead, but it's true. Who was there to protect BK as she grew up? She had all these friends and family members around her, but she still lived with Whitney and her lifestyle. It kind of makes me angry.
    Last edited by Debb70; 03-14-2012 at 02:57 PM.

Oh dear. Obviously this child wants to be loved, and she keep looking for it in all the wrong places.I think she was the mother to Whitney most of the time. Whitney wanted to be a girlfriend, a buddy, but mothering? I dont think so. I can only go by what I have read, I am sure they loved each other very much.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree, its obvious she is looking for love.

I however, for some reason always got the impression that whitney was a strict mother. But I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by chicagodiva View Post
    I agree, its obvious she is looking for love.

I however, for some reason always got the impression that whitney was a strict mother. But I guess not.
    Maybe she was at one time, the times she was high, I think BK looked after her.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Thats so sad. I always did think some where along the line, she went to far with Bobbi Kristina when she was high.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Have you seen the latest articles today on BK being engaged to the guy who she refers to as her adopted brother? He is living with BK in that house. I'll try to find the article. Kind of creepy....engaged to your brother? Ewwww....

Bobbi Kristina Is Secretly Engaged! | Radar Online

I bet her grandmother is steaming. Bringing that guy into the house when she was suffering from drug addiction and exposing him to BK, wasn't a good idea. The more I hear about Whitney's actions, the more I feel she did BK a real disservice. I know that it is unkind to say of the dead, but it's true. Who was there to protect BK as she grew up? She had all these friends and family members around her, but she still lived with Whitney and her lifestyle. It kind of makes me angry.
    Sounds to me like Whitney was trying to help him out and keep him off the streets. I am not sure what is wrong with that. I also don't trust Radar online either.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    Sounds to me like Whitney was trying to help him out and keep him off the streets. I am not sure what is wrong with that. I also don't trust Radar online either.
    Granted, it may not be true. I pray it isn't. And helping someone, especially a child is great, but she was not in a position to help herself or her own child.
    I can't see how she could have done much for another one.

Reports say she took the boy in when he was 12 years old and he's 22 now. In 2002, Whitney was not doing well. She was a no show for Clive Davis' Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, was fired from the Oscars, and gave her famous interview with Sawyers where she admits drug use. (Crack is whack.) In 2004 she participated in the trainwreck reality show with Bobby Brown that revealed just how troubled and dysfunctional their home was. I don't think she was equipped to parent another child. It's not fair to the children, because they end up caring for the parent. It's a miracle those kids turned out as well as they have.

Here's a link where the boy denies a romantic relationship.
    Whitney Houston

So this is odd....The Rosie Show on OWN TV is in the 'Non Reality TV Shows' forum.....but anyway you all now know that The Rosie Show has been canceled. My question is how can Gayle King's Show still be on? I watched both ONCE and Gayle's show was horrible.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Because she is Oprah's best friend. That is the only reason she has a show.
    Debb70 and AlwaysVeg like this.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey

I don't think the show was working out for Rosie either. Her kids split their time between she and Kelly and Kelly lives in NY. She wanted to move the show to NY.

Gails show is terrible, I didnt know it was still on. And yes, she is Oprah's friend, so of course she will stay. I don't have a problem with that. I like her; she was my local news anchor for many years when I lived in the north east, before anyone knew who Oprah was.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

+ Reply to Thread