+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 55 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Re: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

I watched another episode of The Judds. Wynonna was not as bully this time. I think her mood has improved since they picked up her boyfriend. She seems fine when he's around.

What I did notice is that these two ladies are very troubled deep inside. I have my issues too, but I can't imagine living with that much misery. Money can't buy happiness. That's for sure.

FORT Fogey

I just saw a promo for The Judds. Amazing with all of her money that Naomi could not find a better plastic surgeon. Her forhead was lifted too high and too much skin was taken from her eyelids. She looks freakish.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I just saw a promo for The Judds. Amazing with all of her money that Naomi could not find a better plastic surgeon. Her forhead was lifted too high and too much skin was taken from her eyelids. She looks freakish.
    I know. It breaks my heart when I see beautiful women who were messed up with bad surgeons. I can't imagine why a celebrity, who makes her living in the public eye, can't find a good one. There are good ones who do such a good job that you can't tell the patient has had work. They include, Barbara Walters, Meryle Streep, Paul McCartney, and others. They look so good and not overdone at all. Then there are the ones who get messed up and it is pitiful looking like Kenny Rogers. So sad.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I know. It breaks my heart when I see beautiful women who were messed up with bad surgeons. I can't imagine why a celebrity, who makes her living in the public eye, can't find a good one. There are good ones who do such a good job that you can't tell the patient has had work. They include, Barbara Walters, Meryle Streep, Paul McCartney, and others. They look so good and not overdone at all. Then there are the ones who get messed up and it is pitiful looking like Kenny Rogers. So sad.
    I am no one and I have had two face lifts involving eys and forehead, of course. II am 65. I am not rich, I saved. I found success easily. Why this happens is a mystery.

I am no one and I have had two face lifts involving eys and forehead, of course. II am 65. I am not rich, I saved. I found success easily. Why this happens is a mystery.
    I had my upper and lower lids done a few years ago. I asked around for referrals, checked the courthouse to ensure their were no malpractice claims agains the doctor and then looked at his work. He was not the cheapest. I found it odd that some people try to find the least expensive doctor! Mine tooked out great and you can't tell I had surgery, except the problems were removed. I guess even a good doctor can make a mistake.

How long has it been since she had this done?

Ok is it just me or do I find the OWN weekend movies a bit ummm...strange? Like this weekend..it's the original movie
    "Lassie Come Home". Is she (Oprah) hard up to fill her 24/7 time slots with compelling, interesting subject matter?
    She seems like she's grasping at straws to fill her network with interesting, watchable TV shows. She better step it up or or the Oprah Winfrey Network is going to become the Oprah DoneFrey Network.
    I can't stand the cuckoo Judds however, I am interested in the Shania Twain and the Rosie O'Donell series hopefully coming up soon.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Ok is it just me or do I find the OWN weekend movies a bit ummm...strange? Like this weekend..it's the original movie
    "Lassie Come Home". Is she (Oprah) hard up to fill her 24/7 time slots with compelling, interesting subject matter?
    She seems like she's grasping at straws to fill her network with interesting, watchable TV shows. She better step it up or or the Oprah Winfrey Network is going to become the Oprah DoneFrey Network.
    I can't stand the cuckoo Judds however, I am interested in the Shania Twain and the Rosie O'Donell series hopefully coming up soon.
    I agree. I believe she is still connected to DHC because she is taking on some of their programing like Mystery Diagnosis and others. I know she has some say over the movies because The Color Purple has been on a couple of times along with other choices that clearly seem like hers. But wow, some of them are real head scrachers, Lassie Come Home, heading the list!

I hope when she gets in full swing we will see more and better programing. I am definately looking forward to Rosie.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I agree. I believe she is still connected to DHC because she is taking on some of their programing like Mystery Diagnosis and others. I know she has some say over the movies because The Color Purple has been on a couple of times along with other choices that clearly seem like hers. But wow, some of them are real head scrachers, Lassie Come Home, heading the list!

I hope when she gets in full swing we will see more and better programing. I am definately looking forward to Rosie.
    Can't wait for Rosie's show!!!! She's always been one of my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Can't wait for Rosie's show!!!! She's always been one of my favorites.
    Me too!!!!! I can hardly wait.

There was some movie on yesterday about an Australian sheep dog who saved some kids in a fire. Is that what you're talking about? I was at my parents and most adults and kids were glued to this movie. I can't recall the name, but thought it was on OWN.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    I think, judging by the message boards.That the OWN will pick up once her show is done.I love the OW show, and will miss it

+ Reply to Thread