+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree181Likes

Thread: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: OWN - The Oprah Winfrey Network

Sorry, Debb! She was talking about the performer's meltdown on Celebrity Apprentice when she called him 'meatballs'.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Sorry, Debb! She was talking about the performer's meltdown on Celebrity Apprentice when she called him 'meatballs'.
    OH! LOL, Do you think she really thinks it's Meatballs or it was just a slip of the tongue? Still, with all of these shows there is usually a producer in the hosts ear giving them info as the show goes along so if they misspeak, someone corrects them. Notice how on The View, sometimes Whoopi or Barbara gets updated information as they are discussing a topic. Wonder why someone didn't buz her and say Hey, his name is MeatLOAF. LOL

Oh, she did change it, but I think it's a shame that she had to be told. She claims to know him because he lives in Connecticut. Whatever.......
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

The Judds are coming. Oh no, oh my god no. I will soooooooooooo skip this ridiculous trip into self absorbtion.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    The Judds are coming. Oh no, oh my god no. I will soooooooooooo skip this ridiculous trip into self absorbtion.
    I am not even going there.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by just1paul View Post
    I am not even going there.
    We will not go together.

OMG! I watched the Judds and I'm not sure I can take another episode. I'm not sure Wynonna realized how she may lose fans by showing her real life. I cannot understand how anyone could be around her for more than 5 minutes.

I have loved their music from day one and I knew they didn't get along that well, however, it was Wynonna who came off as this miserable, mean, selfish, self-absorbed BULLY. Take about a diva? Who would even want to work with her? After seeing her on their first show, I would never want to see them perform. In fact, I'm going to try to erase seeing her that way so I can still enjoy their music. If Wynonna was in such fragile, stressed, state then she should NOT have gone on a tour. She should be ashamed of herself.
    Her mother was fine, nice, cooperative and did what she was told. Her daughter needs a reality check. She's not all that. I think she believes she is waaaaaaay too important.

I've got to try to catch this show.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I've got to try to catch this show.
    Please report back. Maybe my mom and I over reacted. We watched it together and my mother was shocked too. My mom kept saying, girl, you need to get some help. You are too angry, upset and overwhelmed to be doing a tour! We both thought she bullied others.

I thought I had seen divas before, but that is ridiculous!

Her kids were charming. Very reserved and kind teens. Poor things.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Please report back. Maybe my mom and I over reacted. We watched it together and my mother was shocked too. My mom kept saying, girl, you need to get some help. You are too angry, upset and overwhelmed to be doing a tour! We both thought she bullied others.

I thought I had seen divas before, but that is ridiculous!

Her kids were charming. Very reserved and kind teens. Poor things.
    I didn't see this show but have seen the Judds on other shows like Oprah. You described their relationship exactly right. That's what I've always seen so I choose not to watch them anymore....ever.

+ Reply to Thread