+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jerseylicious

Jerseylicious

I can't believe my new guilty pleasure has no love at the FoRT

I stumbled across this show on the sytle network and love it. I admit to having no tolerance for Jersey Shores and don't think I have sat through an entire episode.

The hair, the makeup, the clothes...at a salon- wow!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Re: Jerseylicious

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;4134279;
    I can't believe my new guilty pleasure has no love at the FoRT

I stumbled across this show on the sytle network and love it. I admit to having no tolerance for Jersey Shores and don't think I have sat through an entire episode.

The hair, the makeup, the clothes...at a salon- wow!
    I love this show. LOl I have never watched Jersey Shore and don't want to. I did read that this is all fake and none of them actually work at the Gatsby but I don't care. I think Olivia is my fave and then Anthony. I like the shop owner a lot too. OK I like them all. Even the Glam Fairy is amusing.

Well I for one prefer Jerseylicious over Jersey Shore.
    "Life is not a fairytale, but love can be."-Ali

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Thanks for starting this thread, babymay! I love this show too, and have been watching it since the beginning. (Didn't think I was going to like it too much, but it's definitely grown on me and now I think it's a lot of fun.) And isn't the make up and hair the WORST???? Especially Alexa/the Glam Fairy. OMG what a repulsive person she's turning out to be, both inside and out! She and Olivia (who I think is the sweetest thing ever) are definitely contenders for the 'Worst Makeup Ever' title!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4134609;
    Thanks for starting this thread, babymay! I love this show too, and have been watching it since the beginning. (Didn't think I was going to like it too much, but it's definitely grown on me and now I think it's a lot of fun.) And isn't the make up and hair the WORST???? Especially Alexa/the Glam Fairy. OMG what a repulsive person she's turning out to be, both inside and out! She and Olivia (who I think is the sweetest thing ever) are definitely contenders for the 'Worst Makeup Ever' title!
    Sometimes I look at Olivia and think I would run away if she wanted to do my makeup. And she looks like she came straight from the 80's sometimes. LOL
    Also, what is with the dresses that barely cover their butts??? Maybe I am old now but when I see those skirts I cringe. LOL

FORT Fogey

I love this show. I think they're all interesting and some are downright adorable! It's nice to see Jersey attitude represented without the word "guido" being thrown around.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I feel so bad for Olivia --- she's such a sweetheart and she never catches a break! It was so great to see her as head makeup artist for a mili-second, but this new woman really is a nightmare to her. Although, her makeup applying skills certainly are a huge improvement over Olivia's and Alexa's!!! I just wish she could be more tactful to Olivia and respectful to her--- but then of course, we wouldn't have any tv drama!

I was also so happy to see the NY makeup guy being real with Tracy and not letting her get away with her bulls**t! It was also so nice to see that there is someone that Tracy won't mouth off to. She knows she just has to suck it up if she wants to get into the Fashion Week tents.

i also love this show!!! glad to see a thread

have you guys read any of the stuff about this show being totally fake? i was hoping for a little bit of "reality" truth i guess.... the girls don't even actually work at the salon (from what i've read). i just got caught up on last week's episode with "Doria". WTH !!! Olivia is my favorite on the show and she sure does get abused alot.... Tracy, Alexa and now Doria. little girl needs a break!

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale;4139636;
    have you guys read any of the stuff about this show being totally fake? i was hoping for a little bit of "reality" truth i guess.... the girls don't even actually work at the salon (from what i've read). i just got caught up on last week's episode with "Doria". WTH !!! Olivia is my favorite on the show and she sure does get abused alot.... Tracy, Alexa and now Doria. little girl needs a break!
    I have read that. I was bummed to learn that Gigi and Frankie are not together
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast