+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jerseylicious

Re: Jerseylicious

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I haven't seen any mention of Tracy and Corey's wedding. Maybe it won't be until the beginning of next season.
    While doing a search online I realized it was their "engagement party" that was filmed at the hotel where I work. Tried watching the 4+ minute segment on YouTube & didn't get past the first 2 minutes.
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Tracy, as we've seen on the reunion shows, is a serious control freak. Part of me was not sorry that Olivia busted her in her head last year!

Can't stand how Corey is all in Tracy's business with the other women.

Can't stand Philly's arrogance and his mother's pushiness. Let him be a MAN, for goodness sakes.

Over all, it's a fun show.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

To me, Tracy is the worst of all the cast members of this show. Not only is she a serious control freak, as you mentioned Shay, but the girl is a *itch! She is really a 'mean girl' and a bully in the truest sense of those words. She's malicious, small minded, all about herself, and just plain ugly (inside, where it counts)! Remember how she was so unnecessarily cruel and horrible to Olivia throughout the first 2 seasons? To me, there is nothing redeeming about Tracy. I don't know how a guy like Cory, who seems so sweet, could seriously consider marrying someone like her. Although she's sugar-sweet to him right now (typical 'honeymoon phase' behavior), in my mind, she'll end up treating him as badly as the way she treats almost everybody else. Yes, Cory may be 'in her business' about the other women, but I see it more as Cory being a very loving, support boyfriend/fiance, and just being supportive of his woman. Poor Cory has no idea what he's gotten himself into.

I just don't see my man being all in my business like Corey is in hers. He acts like another girl, if you ask me. He needs to take off her panties and put on his boxers!

Tracy sure doesn't want to tolerate anyone disagreeing with anything that she thinks, and that's when her inner-comes out. She's determined to FORCE them to think, do, and say what SHE wants. I see a very insecure and defensive woman who's very unhappy within herself.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

JERSEYLICIOUS DISAPPEARED!!!! It was all set and scheduled to start on The Style Network a week or two ago -- but then The Style Network disappeared and was replaced by the Esquire TV network. Some of the old Style Network shows have shown up on various other networks --- but NO Jerseylicious anywhere! I've been following them on Twitter to see if there would be some mention of this, but nothing! Anybody have any info?? We need our Season 6!!!

I totally agree!!! I'm glad to hear that DISH is not the only company who took Style Network off. That ticked me off. Or do you have DISH?

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I totally agree!!! I'm glad to hear that DISH is not the only company who took Style Network off. That ticked me off. Or do you have DISH?
    Nope, I don't have Dish, I have Time-Warner Cable. From what I can tell, The Style Network didn't "get dropped" from the cable line-up. It was apparently bought out by (or changed into) the EsquireTV network.

I've checked on-line to some of my favorite sites that give info about pretty much all of the reality shows and there is absolutely no mention of the new Season 6 of Jerseylicious, except to say that the first episode was set to air during the week of October 6th. I sure hope that some network picks it up, cause I would imagine that it's a pretty popular show, considering that it's been on the air for five seasons already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234