+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jerseylicious

Re: Jerseylicious

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;4163989;
    What about the models in a tight backstage area filled with people...
    Exactly! If Gayle is stupid enough to think that Doria can handle backstage, then they deserve each other. Doria's "chunky dunking" (her words, not mine!) may work in a roomy, air conditioned salon, but she and her overstimulated sweat glands have no place in a fashion week environment. Gross, gross, gross!

P.S. I'd LOVE to see Anthony's salon win, too! (Not that I think Olivia is all that talented, either, but I like Anthony and his business style.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Newbie

I just saw the Season finale of Jerseylicious

Well, Im glad Gail won that crystal award, she derserves it. They all did a great job. I was a lil nervous for her because of doria, Whats up with her? I thought she was a GREAT make-up artist, or at least that's what she puts herself out to be. I dont think her make-up is good enough to do a fashion show. Well, Overall it was a good show

I Hope another season comes out soon!! Hm.. Now what am i going to watch on sunday nights?! :/

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica909;4172706;
    ...I Hope another season comes out soon!! Hm.. Now what am i going to watch on sunday nights?! :/
    This morning (and it'll be running a gazillion times on Style this week; I don't know what the first-run airtime/day will be) I saw the spinoff: Glam Fairy. My first impression? Obnoxious!

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4173644;
    This morning (and it'll be running a gazillion times on Style this week; I don't know what the first-run airtime/day will be) I saw the spinoff: Glam Fairy. My first impression? Obnoxious!
    Yeah, really awful. I turned it off after about 20 minutes. That's really unusual for me cause I'll watch most reality tv shows --- but I had no interest in any of the characters --- and Alexa's make up work, and her crazy ideas, and her huge-ego, and obnoxious behavior, etc. just totally turn me off.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4173644;
    Yeah i saw the new episode, Its alright. If olivia ended up staying with alexa at glam fairy she would be on the show too & i think the ratings will go up because of her.

Just now watching last night's DVRed episode. Glam Fairy Alexa looks really old school with those extensions. These people are a joke. Should make for fun viewing this summer.

New season just started! I was having problems viewing the Style Network for a few months. It got all fuzzy. I had to wait a long time before I could see all of last season. I finished it just in time to see the new season! Last season, I liked Gigi and Olivia less. I liked Tracy more, actually. Gigi does seem like she is changing. That's too bad. I liked Olivia and Tracy equally during season one but I just cannot stand Olivia anymore! She is an instigator and I really don't mind that at all. It makes the show fun. But then she whines like a child when things don't work out well for her. If you can dish it, you should be able to take it! And it also seems like all the people who know both Olivia and Tracy seem to like Tracy better.
    I hope these 2 stop fighting this season. I am tired of that storyline. If they still don't get a long, then I hope the fighting is a lot better! I want to see more plastic accessories flying!
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Anyone else besides me still watching Jerseylicious? It's still one of my guilty pleasures, and I just wanted to comment how much I've enjoyed the development of the characters over the last several years.

I think Olivia's changed the most, and she is really blossoming into a very lovely and talented young almost-professional stylist. I'm rooting for her -- she's a sweetheart.

And I love that Anthony finally got his fancy salon and that he seems to be doing really well. I've always rooted for him too.

We don't see too much of Gayle these days, but I'm glad that she and Anthony have remained good friends, even though they went their separate ways, professionally. I'm also so glad to see her out there dating and enjoying the single life.

I can't believe the change in Alexa. She's gone from being a totally egotistical self-absorbed-diva-wannabe to someone who really made her business happen. And falling in love, getting married and pregnant have softened her so much! She's so much easier to watch now.

Poor Gigi is going through a tough time. Girl can't catch a break. She's so sweet and well intentioned -- I don't know how she became public enemy #1 to so many people on the show, but I really hope she gets some sympathy and support soon.

On the other hand, Tracy, Tracy, Tracy --- she deserves to lose all her friends -- she is just not a nice person. How she hooked such a sweet/cute guy like Corey I'll never know, but I sure hope he has a good influence on her.
    jucamer likes this.

Does anyone know when Tracy & Corey's wedding episode will air? I work at the place where it was filmed and want to see who of my fellow coworkers made the show (surely, one of our adorable bartenders) and hope I am not seen anywhere. I don't really care for this show and although Tracy seemed to be giving major attitude during the cocktail reception (it was really hot outside that day), once she got some alcohol in her, she seemed to be OK. I didn't deal with her directly (which was fine with me) & the guests all seemed to have a great time. I am curious to see how it turned out on TV.
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14

I haven't seen any mention of Tracy and Corey's wedding. Maybe it won't be until the beginning of next season.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast