+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jerseylicious

Re: Jerseylicious

Quote Originally Posted by babymay;4140196;
    I have read that. I was bummed to learn that Gigi and Frankie are not together
    me too.... i had been routing for their relationship this whole time... then i get on the message boards on style and read about all this fakery! even though i'm disappointed, i'm still watching.

i would LOVE to see a spin off of just Frankie's family....

Quote Originally Posted by marciadale;4140290;
    i would LOVE to see a spin off of just Frankie's family....
    they could call it "i'm hungry, let's eat..."
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

I can't stand Frankie. Gigi can do better. I can easily see him turning into his old man.

they could call it "i'm hungry, let's eat..."
    So true!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4152535;
    I can't stand Frankie. Gigi can do better. I can easily see him turning into his old man.
    Actually, I think Frankie's a lot worse than his old man. At least his dad seems to be a nice guy with some warmth and kindly fatherly advice for Frankie. Frankie seems to be a very small-minded, self-involved, mean spirited kind of guy. (Actually, Frankie and TRACY would go well together -- they're both self-involved and mean spirited! They'd deserve each other!) But at least Frankie is TRYING (I'll give him credit for that) to be a better, more forgiving person.

But I wish that Gigi would choose a REALLY loving guy with a wide open heart. She really deserves that, cause she seems like she's a real sweet girl.

I was so happy to see Olivia going over to Anthony's salon for a job. How great for her that she'll, at least part of the time, be out from under the shadow of the Twin Dragons: Alexa and Daria. I bet she'll really love working over at Anthony's! So glad she finally caught a break (or should I say, she created a break for herself). Good girl Olivia, good for you!
    Last edited by Imperfect1; 01-19-2011 at 09:27 AM.

I felt really sorry for that designer whom Doria was sweating all over. Ick!!!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4160549;
    I hate to admit it, but I was really glad to see Doria uncomfortable, vulnerable and doing a terrible make up job. If she had been kinder and more respectful to Olivia I would feel very differently, but she wasn't, and I don't!!! Although, I do have to say that if Doria's horrible reaction to the make up setting was a kind of panic attack/claustrophobia, I really feel sorry for her about that, because I know that having panic attacks and any kind of a phobia is excruciating and no fun!!! But, whatever the reason, I'm glad it happened and that Gayle was there to witness it -- so that maybe now, Gayle will take Doria off her undeserved pedestal and give Olivia a little more respect and consideration. (I mean, as a person, not as a make up artist cause I still think that Olivia (and Alexa) do HORRIBLE make up, and ironically, Doria's make up generally is much, much better.)

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4162776;
    I hate to admit it, but I was really glad to see Doria uncomfortable, vulnerable and doing a terrible make up job. If she had been kinder and more respectful to Olivia I would feel very differently, but she wasn't, and I don't!!! Although, I do have to say that if Doria's horrible reaction to the make up setting was a kind of panic attack/claustrophobia, I really feel sorry for her about that, because I know that having panic attacks and any kind of a phobia is excruciating and no fun!!! But, whatever the reason, I'm glad it happened and that Gayle was there to witness it -- so that maybe now, Gayle will take Doria off her undeserved pedestal and give Olivia a little more respect and consideration. (I mean, as a person, not as a make up artist cause I still think that Olivia (and Alexa) do HORRIBLE make up, and ironically, Doria's make up generally is much, much better.)

i totally agree with you! i'm hoping that Anthony's Salon wins in the end!

FORT Newbie

I love jerseylicious.I find it amusing. If olivia wasnt on the show, It would be boring.

I cant wait to see the finale, i wonder who wins that award. I have a feeling Alexa will win.

BTW: Her new show it on after the finale. "The Glam Fairy".
    Last edited by Jessica909; 01-25-2011 at 07:47 PM. Reason: misspelling

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4162776;

I agree as well! There something about Doria's personality i dont like. I would never associate with someone like that. Yes i admit, Doria does better make-up than olivia, but i would never hire doria to do my makeup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4160549;
    What about the models in a tight backstage area filled with people...
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast