+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bridalplasty

Bridalplasty

Has anyone else been watching this show?? These brides to be compete to have procedures done so that they will be perfect for their weddings. They also vote one out every week and the last one standing will be rewarded with a mega perfect wedding. One of the brides was on "The Biggest Loser" and drove everyone crazy mentioning it. She was proposed to on the reunion thing. (I don't watch it so I'm not sure what they call the final show)
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Bridalplasty

This is embarrassing but, yes, I'm watching it. It's pretty awful. I really don't care much about any of them and the idea that they win a plastic surgery of their choice is creepy, to say the least.
    The show's trying it's best to divide the girls into good ones and villians but it's not really working except for one girl, Janessa. I suspect she's been scripted and promoted to be villinous. Athough she sure reminds me of someone....probably been on other reality shows.
    The girl from Biggest Loser just got kicked out.
    Like I said before, I had a lot of teddy bears to crochet for Christmas gifts so I watched just about anything on TV while doing so.
    (That's my December excuse. I need to work on one for January )

I wish I knew where I've seen Janessa before. She played a mean girl then, too.

My excuse is that I'm too invested in this season to just quit now, so I'll watch the taped ones when my girls are away.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

I watch a lot of the crap tv. Almost all of it. I just can't bring myself to brave this one. Come on....a "reality" show to win cosmetic surgery to marry a guy they aren't able to see for four months? Who's crazier - the bride or the groom? Imagine being stuck (allegedly for life) with one of these women after her one day of glory blows over. Wow.

What if the surgery goes horribly wrong and the first time you see your "new and improved" bride is at the altar ..?

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4134408;
    What if the surgery goes horribly wrong and the first time you see your "new and improved" bride is at the altar ..?
    Maybe they could add an "oopsie" into the vows?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4134294;
    I wish I knew where I've seen Janessa before. She played a mean girl then, too.

My excuse is that I'm too invested in this season to just quit now, so I'll watch the taped ones when my girls are away.
    Me too. I tried Googling her and that didn't help me identify her. She has that distinctive voice that difficult to forget. She fits in the catagory of Villian quite well.

FORT Fanatic

I've been taping it and only watching for a few minutes - that's about all I can stand.

FORT Newbie

Janessa reminds me slightly on someone from Real World a few years ago. Tonya?

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;4134606;
    I've been taping it and only watching for a few minutes - that's about all I can stand.
    That's exactly why they invented Fast Forward. Who could watch every single moment????

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast