+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bridalplasty

Re: Bridalplasty

Finally was able to watch the finale. Delighted that Janessa didn't win, although she did finally behave gracefully after it was over.

Allyson did look a lot better, especially after losing those 30 some pounds. I did get a little annoyed at her constant replay of the pity card.
    Still wondering why I watched this show.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4175909;
    Finally was able to watch the finale. Delighted that Janessa didn't win, although she did finally behave gracefully after it was over.

Allyson did look a lot better, especially after losing those 30 some pounds. I did get a little annoyed at her constant replay of the pity card.
    Still wondering why I watched this show.
    I too wonder why I kept watching this show-it is truly terrible-and yet like a moth to the flame...(maybe I just really enjoy very bad reality tv).
    Too bad they can't perform make over surgery on someones soul because Janessa has one of the ugliest souls I've ever seen. I cannot imagine why anyone or how anyone could be in love with such a miserable creature. Think of all the perfectly decent men and women in the world who are still single and this vicious little troll has someone who thinks she's wonderful? I'm sure he must be a trip. I also couldn't help but laugh at her every time they showed her with that piece of tape over her nose
    I laughed when I saw Allison shuffling up the wedding aisle-she looked like a mummy (moved like one,too) -and that veil looked AWFUL(I realize they had to completely hide her face until he last possible second, but they could have tried to find a veil which actually looked good)! Her husband was such a class act when he uttered " I needed to lose some weight since I'm going to have a hot ass wife." Wow, he should have written that beautiful bit of Shakespearean poetry into their vows.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

I still want an explanation of Jenessa's lizard tongue thing when confronting Alison a couple of episodes ago. Bizarre.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4175924;
    I too wonder why I kept watching this show-it is truly terrible-and yet like a moth to the flame...(maybe I just really enjoy very bad reality tv).
    I laughed when I saw Allison shuffling up the wedding aisle-she looked like a mummy (moved like one,too) -and that veil looked AWFUL(I realize they had to completely hide her face until he last possible second, but they could have tried to find a veil which actually looked good)! Her husband was such a class act when he uttered " I needed to lose some weight since I'm going to have a hot ass wife." Wow, he should have written that beautiful bit of Shakespearean poetry into their vows.
    You're so right! She looked like her dress was too tight to walk in or else her shoes were killing her with each step. But she sure did look a lot better than when the show started. Too bad there isn't any surgery that can change the "beer drinking, truck driving" (her words) woman inside. But now she's happy, her husband's happy so, in the end, that's what matters.

What an unrewarding finale. This show just fell apart and kept getting worse. I do not like such vicious cat fighting. I honestly thought they were going to start swinging at each other! Allyson is every bit as bad as Janessa just in a different way. Talk about no class. I couldn't even be happy for her. She was crying and complaining about not having money and how she canceled two weddings and I'm thinking to myself of all the people she probably stiffed along the way with canceling. Then they show her and she always had on her fake nails and I could not believe they put hair extensions in her hair, those are super expensive to keep up and it just seems odd that they would do that for someone that already had long hair but her hair was about a foot longer it seemed. Hair extensions are about $3000.

They didn't even show the results of all the surgery which is pretty much the only reason I could think of to keep watching. There were no side by side photos of the improvements. I honestly did not think the nose jobs looked all that much different but it was hard to tell without there being a side by side comparison. That's some beak on Janessa. That bf of hers must have super low self esteem as he is actually very nice looking and seems like a nice guy and I could not see any redeeming qualities in Janessa, hopefully she was getting a bad edit and isn't really like that.

Also, were those Allyson's two little boys? OMG, I can just hear them at school. Hey mom finally got her teeth and plastic surgery she's been wanting and so she married dad! Now the trailer will seem like a real family home!!

Someone needs to remind people of all ages these days, fist comes love, then comes marriage and THEN comes the baby carriage!!! Kids are not the latest BMW accessory you can't say not to.

At least it was fun hearing your thoughts on the show and I appreciate your taking the time. It really was a gigantic waste of time after all, no rabbit out of the hat at the end, just more yuck!!! lol. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
    Last edited by Tobi; 02-04-2011 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi;4178778;
    Also, were those Allyson's two little boys? OMG, I can just hear them at school. Hey mom finally got her teeth and plastic surgery she's been wanting and so she married dad! Now the trailer will seem like a real family home!!

Someone needs to remind people of all ages these days, fist comes love, then comes marriage and THEN comes the baby carriage!!! Kids are not the latest BMW accessory you can't say not to.
    Thank you for saying that!! I thought I was the only dinosaur here. I had no idea she had two children but couldn't get married because she needed a big expensive party! oooooh, that makes me so angry.
    Don't understand their misplaced priorities.

FORT Fogey

Wow, I really watched the whole thing. This will not see a second season nor should it.

I agree Tobi, no before and after shots?! And it would have been nice for her to walk up the isle with her face exposed so her husband could have had a long, slow look at her before she reached him. The veil was even terrible when she pulled it back. She looked like a 5 year old, in moms old curtains, playing bride in the attic. Dress was nice though. Too bad there wasn't room in it for her to eat at the reception.

I wonder if Jenessa ever got married. Did he postpone or call it off?

Hopefully he called it off, if not before then after viewing this show he probably for sure did. Could not agree more with the "Cousin It" veil. That whole makeover had a Rue Paul vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady;4178828;
    Thank you for saying that!! I thought I was the only dinosaur here. I had no idea she had two children but couldn't get married because she needed a big expensive party! oooooh, that makes me so angry.
    Don't understand their misplaced priorities.
    Well, move on over, I'm another dinosaur hanging out at the la Brie Sp) tar pits, apparently. This whole let's have kids before we are married thing is so, so, so...selfish? Ignorant? Poorly thought out? Shows the `parents' to be more focused on themselves than on the needs of a child on every single level?
    Lord, i sound like some great great great Aunt from circa 1907 sitting int he corner with my black, high collared dress on, with shiny black shoes buttoned up to my ankles.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady;4177547;
    You're so right! She looked like her dress was too tight to walk in or else her shoes were killing her with each step. But she sure did look a lot better than when the show started. Too bad there isn't any surgery that can change the "beer drinking, truck driving" (her words) woman inside. But now she's happy, her husband's happy so, in the end, that's what matters.
    You are right. Not my place to judge, they are happy.
    I've come to the conclusion I just really like the worst, most horribly put together, reality shows. At least they don't pretend to be works of art

I also was extemely annoyed by the flower arranger guy- I wanted to swat him across the face with the mo t perfectly put together little wedding posie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast