+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bridalplasty

FORT Newbie

Re: Bridalplasty

I agree about Jenessa, I am certain I have seen her before. I truly watch too much reality tv. I am thinking she was on another bridal show, maybe Bridal Bootcamp, where they competed to loose weight and get their dream wedding. I am not sure and it drives me crazy.

I thought I was the only one watching this trainwreck. I have to say this show really does appear fixed-did anyone watch the bouquet making challenge? Because the bouquet which won as best, made by Janessa, was a mess. It was a total mess. It was haphazard at best, no way it deserved a 9. But, because she is the villain they need to keep her, so she won.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4137099;
    I thought I was the only one watching this trainwreck. I have to say this show really does appear fixed-did anyone watch the bouquet making challenge? Because the bouquet which won as best, made by Janessa, was a mess. It was a total mess. It was haphazard at best, no way it deserved a 9. But, because she is the villain they need to keep her, so she won.
    Yes, her bouquet was not great but compared to the other ones I thought hers was the best. I found it hard to believe that the other girls could make such disasters of bouquets!! Out of all those girls, none could have anything decent??!!! A child could do better.
    Pretty pathetic challenge but then I'm watching a pretty pathetic show.

FORT Fan

It doesn't appear that Jenessa has done any reality tv before. I do think she resembles a thin Tanya Harding, however. Her web site is The Official Site of Jenessa Rose Wainwright
    Trust Me!

FORT Newbie

She looks pretty good on her website. She must make it far enough to have some work done. LOL I could have sworn I'd seen her before as well. But, maybe she reminds me of Tonya from RW or Tonya from Olympics fame. I care for those Tonyas as much as I care for Jenessa.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4137153;
    Yes, her bouquet was not great but compared to the other ones I thought hers was the best. I found it hard to believe that the other girls could make such disasters of bouquets!! Out of all those girls, none could have anything decent??!!! A child could do better.
    Pretty pathetic challenge but then I'm watching a pretty pathetic show.
    I really thought the bouquet of white roses mixed with the orange daisies was lovely-she even put little jeweles in the center of each daisy. The florist called the choice of daisies childish and I found that comment to be ridiculous. Particularly if you are having a summer or spring wedding which is outside and informal. I thought that bouquet was a nine for creativity, form and shape. Very well put together. That's why I thought it seemed fixed, because Janessa's was kind of loose and droopy and the feathers or whatever the heck she threw in there looked messy. And with a million colors to choose from (which i thought was part of the challenge) she chose plain ol white. Less messy than some others, but definitley not a nine.
    What compels me to watch though, is seeing how ridiculous they all look sitting around in their post surgery wheelchairs, faces, noses, chins, arms all wrappped up. It's pathetic in an amusing way. I mean , these girls epitomize a certain group of women who view their marriage day as the highlighty of their life with the actual marriage and the meaning of the ceremonynot holding any meaning. The way they treat one another, all the coniving and scheming -I can't believe anyone would want to marry people who are that shallow.
    Yet, I love the show because i feels superior.
    " I'm a Republican. I only seem liberal because I believe hurricanes are caused by high barometric pressure, not gay marriage."- Will Macavoy The Newsroom

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4137637;
    What compels me to watch though, is seeing how ridiculous they all look sitting around in their post surgery wheelchairs, faces, noses, chins, arms all wrappped up. It's pathetic in an amusing way. I mean , these girls epitomize a certain group of women who view their marriage day as the highlighty of their life with the actual marriage and the meaning of the ceremonynot holding any meaning. The way they treat one another, all the coniving and scheming -I can't believe anyone would want to marry people who are that shallow.
    Yet, I love the show because i feels superior.
    I must have been asleep when all this wedding day whooha came about. Sure, I can see how exciting and romantic that day would be but really, it's about starting a life together, not the party. The amount of money spent on one day astounds me. But then there were only 10 people at my first wedding and when my present husband and I got married (24 yrs ago) we eloped so it was just us. So I've never been one to want to be queen for a day.

I also didn't hear that silly florist say that daisies were childish. Innocent and fun, maybe. I carried daisies and I loved them.
    But what does he know? Certainly not how to dress well!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4138175;
    I must have been asleep when all this wedding day whooha came about. Sure, I can see how exciting and romantic that day would be but really, it's about starting a life together, not the party. The amount of money spent on one day astounds me. But then there were only 10 people at my first wedding and when my present husband and I got married (24 yrs ago) we eloped so it was just us. So I've never been one to want to be queen for a day.

I also didn't hear that silly florist say that daisies were childish. Innocent and fun, maybe. I carried daisies and I loved them.
    But what does he know? Certainly not how to dress well!!
    Yep, I am with you. 100 grand on a wedding seems nuts. Many celebrities spend 10 times that much and more and I get that. It puts their money is circulation and helps the economy. And if you have millions why not spend it where you can.

Daisies are my favorite flower.

This show is the worst realtiy TV I have ever watched. That is not stopping me though! It really isn't even interesting. I started and want to see it through.

Jenessa's nose looks good. The pics on her site must be an engagement party. Never heard of that before. I did think her bouquet was the best.

They are dragging Lisa Marie along for her vote. That poor girl is like Eyeore!

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;4139142;
    This show is the worst realtiy TV I have ever watched. That is not stopping me though! It really isn't even interesting. I started and want to see it through.
    Me either!
    I keep asking myself, why do I watch some of these awful shows and so far, I don't have a good answer. But while I'm thinking about my reasons, I seem to keep watching!! I'm sure there is something wrong with me but I don't know what it is. At least, I crochet while I watch so I feel I'm being productive and not just completely wasting my time ----still a pathectic sad little excuse but I don't see myself stopping watching.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4140147;
    Me either!
    I keep asking myself, why do I watch some of these awful shows and so far, I don't have a good answer. But while I'm thinking about my reasons, I seem to keep watching!! I'm sure there is something wrong with me but I don't know what it is. At least, I crochet while I watch so I feel I'm being productive and not just completely wasting my time ----still a pathectic sad little excuse but I don't see myself stopping watching.

At least you are creating something. I play majong match!

TV viewers can be divided into two catagories, those who love reality shows and those who adamantly do not. At least we are dedicated and loyal. I should get back into knitting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast