+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hollywood Treasure

Hollywood Treasure

Anyone else love this show. I love it. Finding old props, like the statue from Planet of the Apes, or one of the Jaws sharks in somebody's backyard to me is just fascinating.

What has been the prop that you would have liked to own the most? I hope they don't cancel this show, i have no idea of the ratings its getting. The guy is a little annoying, but I love the subject matter.

Re: Hollywood Treasure

I like this show as well. Lot's of fun. I hope he is able to find the Ruby Slippers. Last week was the end until next season though.

I adore this show. It's mind-numbing just how much people will pay for the stuff Joe finds. Some of it is iconic and makes sense, and collectors are a breed of their own.

I also hope the ruby slippers are found. Only a secret collector could keep them with them being stolen property.

I like this show a lot. and the word ICONIC would be a great drinking game.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

I would totally pay tons of money for some of this stuff if I were rich and had nothing to throw my money at......but I would have to be very very wealthy, I mean I would have to be worth 10 mil or more to shove out 100 grand for any prop. But there are tons that would be fun to have. I would keep them in a display room / bar / game room type thing. Hope they don't cancel this show, I heard its actually getting good ratings, so hopefully not. The only thing I don't like is Joe himself. He comes across so greedy and whiney, and annoying about how everything is rush rush rush, slave drive my workers - slave drive my workers, whine and complain to my workers "the auction is coming up and I need some items." Yeah I need a million dollars too Joe, shut the *&^%$ up and find something yourself dude.

If you notice the crowd closely, these are not all separate auctions. It looks to have been 2 or maybe 3. Same people sitting in the same places..etc.

Hey what day, channel and time?

I would love to watch this show! TY
    KAREN

Well I'm not sure but this season may be over already. Sounds like it was a success so it should be re-newed. It was on the SyFy Channel 9 CST, not sure which nights, seemed to vary, If you go on SYFY.com you can watch the re-runs and find out more about it.

It was always on Wed. reruns may be on a different night though.

Razorbacker, are you in Arkansas? So am I. Unfortunately. I am assuming with your handle you were an Arkansas Razorback fan, which would leave me to conclude that you are either currently in Arkansas or were originally from Arkansas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast