+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Downsized - WE

Re: Downsized - WE

First thing I have to say is I am so sorry to hear of your recent diagnosis of MS Rockytop....I realize there are different degrees of the disease and hope that your prognosis is good.

In regards to the Starbucks...that is absolutely ludicrous and ridiculous! I have never heard of such BS to try and cover up a friggin habit (well maybe I have..lol) but.... I never really understood the attraction to coffee especially to those large cups of Starbucks that so many celebrities walk around with! Not only are those cups not "green" but the markup is outrageous! I mean after you get half way through the drink wouldn't you be tired of it (and full) not to mention that it would be cold? Anyway, sorry for the rant...Starbucks just pisses me off, the way they rip people off trying to claim to sell coffee but what they sell is high priced sugar drinks. I have never been a coffee drinker, I don't understand why it is such a popular drink, I think it tastes like crap unless you add sugar and cream to it....Just never understood the attraction...

If you are looking through your couch cushions for change to pay the rent....Why the "H" "E" double toothpicks would you be wasting all that money on Starbucks coffee? If you cant bring it from home in a thermos, what is wrong with the local donut shop that charges less than half price? It appears Mom has a "taste" for the good stuff and she rather see her son sell off his baseball mitt than give up her Starbucks.

FORT Newbie

What I want to know is.....

1. Why does he have custody of his kids?

2. Doesn't she get Support from her ex for her 5 kids? (Dylan said he calls every night and tells him that he loves him, the girls make it seem like he's non existant)

I agree that they seem to blow their money a little. They are STILL eating out!! How about NO eating out, that will save the $200 a month their financial advisor allowed for eating out. That's the first thing my husband and I cut out when we had to tighten our purse strings, eating out is a HUGE waste of money.

I wonder if TLC is paying them or they are not going to get any money till the end

My understanding is that the WE channel did not pay them until after the filming was over with.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Does anyone know if the show was on this week? I can't believe I'm hooked on this show but I am!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4143604;
    Does anyone know if the show was on this week? I can't believe I'm hooked on this show but I am!
    I like it too, but seem to miss it a lot. When does it come on?

I thought the finale aired a couple of weeks ago.....I could be wrong though.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion;4153614;
    I thought the finale aired a couple of weeks ago.....I could be wrong though.
    Was this the one where Todd gets on the plane to check out the job? That's the last one my DVR picked up...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4158053;
    Was this the one where Todd gets on the plane to check out the job? That's the last one my DVR picked up...
    Thats the last one I watched. When is it coming back? If that was the season finale it was kind of anti climatic! It was only 5 or 6 episodes and they really didnt show much. I thought they were going to go through a lot of steps til we saw a huge change in their situation. We never did, imo!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast