Closed Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarah Palins Alaska

Re: Sarah Palins Alaska

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;4105951;
    I didn't watch it and won't watch it, but anything that reduces any appeal she might have as Presidential material, I'm all for it!

I agree with you, however, you would be surprised at how many people like that kind of thing. No matter how uninformed she may be, there are some people who like that trait in people. I'm not kidding! LOL

OMG....I thought the scenery and bears were the star of the show, I barely noticed the Palins.....Alaska was breathtaking in the first episode..I will watch it all the way through....I really enjoyed it...
    We live in the land of the free, because of the brave....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by tucrows;4106002;
    OMG....I thought the scenery and bears were the star of the show, I barely noticed the Palins.....Alaska was breathtaking in the first episode..I will watch it all the way through....I really enjoyed it...
    So did I.

Thought it was great. Loved the Alaska backdrop, so beautiful. My sister moved there over thirty years ago. I am watching to see why she loves it so much there. There were almost five million viewers last night. A great opening show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70;4106000;
    I agree with you, however, you would be surprised at how many people like that kind of thing. No matter how uninformed she may be, there are some people who like that trait in people. I'm not kidding! LOL
    I believe it, Debb. Can you say "George W. Bush"? Eight years!?

Didn't see it, but wanted to watch it just for the scenery.

Did they show Russia
    "Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace".

-Unknown Author-

FoRTer

^ no, but there was a clip of Sarah saying, "You can see Russia from here! (well, almost)".

I suppose if you really want to enjoy the scenery but don't care for her, you could watch it muted... with the map graphics and captions, you'd still know where they were going and what they were doing. It is beautifully filmed.
    Last edited by coltnlasma; 11-15-2010 at 07:44 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I love her and I love the show.

I watched the show and I thought it was pretty good. I will continue to watch
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher;4105993;
    I will absolutely NOT watch this show. Bits like this nonsense with McGinniss just underscore the fact that this show is far more focused on Palin than it is on Alaska. After all the ruckus she made about him invading her privacy, they really are going to lurk around and film him without his consent? How hypocritical.
    I find it hypocritical that she criticized Obama for "going Hollywood" and what does she so? She creates her reality television show.

I simply cannot and will not watch this 8-week political ad that only props up her appeal more so and readies the public for when she runs for president. Everytime she says this show isn't for political gain I will keep saying "She's not going to bamboozle me..."
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Closed Thread